Headers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headers?

Alrighty, a buddy has a set of headers off of the 400 in his long gone 72 Charger and donated them to the new Cordoba. Am I going to run into problems bolting these in?

The chassis is very similar between both cars. They should fit although you may be tight around the power steering gear, and I would definitely recommend a mini starter.

Comment

If a column shifter you might have an issue with the linkage and left header, but TTI Exhaust sells a solution.
      Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
      Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
      Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

Comment

Originally posted by Doba77
        Alrighty, a buddy has a set of headers off of the 400 in his long gone 72 Charger and donated them to the new Cordoba. Am I going to run into problems bolting these in?
        Contrary to popular belief, the heat riser/crossover is a necessity on most Mopars; if you plan on driving this car at all in cold weather, keep this in mind! (Especially with today's crap gasoline!) A cold intake manifold is not a pleasant thing on a street driven vehicle.....JMO! Of course, if you only plan on driving in warm, dry weather, you just might get away with it!

I know......most everybody here is going to disagree with me, or say that it works fine.......so let the flaming begin!

Comment

Burn baby burn!!! LOL

I know when I had the heat riser removed from the 5th Ave, it didn't run as well in cold weather. I agree with you on the street\daily driver aspect.
          "You're only as old as the women you feel."
          -Groucho Marx
          Moparless for now

Comment

Working...
          X