I'm back!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back!!!!

Well, after a near three year hiatus and a project car that I really don't like all that much, I've got another Cordoba!!! A friend found it for me in the crush line at a junkyard in Saskatchewan. It's a 76 big block car, obviously needs paint and one hell of a cleaning but turned over just fine when a battery was thrown in it. Hopefully will get it home soon, but being 3 hours east it might take a couple of weeks. Glad to be back!!

And I just bought a set of rims and tires for the Mustang project that will look KILLER on the Cordoba!

Welcome back and great on saving another from the crusher!!

Comment

Hell yeah, looks like a pretty decent car to be in a salvage yard. Looks just like the one my Mom and Dad had. Same interior too. Best car the family ever had in my opinion. Ours had a 360 though.
      The Ultimate Mopar Fan

72,73,74 Charger- 78 Magnum- 78 Supercoupe- 80 Aspen R/T- 96 Ram- 01 Stratus R/T, 2011 Charger

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky View Post
        Thanks bud! It's nice to be back, and let's hope this one sticks around a bit longer lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 80 Aspen RT View Post
          Hell yeah, looks like a pretty decent car to be in a salvage yard. Looks just like the one my Mom and Dad had. Same interior too. Best car the family ever had in my opinion. Ours had a 360 though.
          It's way too nice to be in a yard! Nice and straight, no rust just needs a rear window. Can't wait to get it home and on the road!

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky View Post
            what Cranky said.

Welcome back; don't be a stranger.
            Paul, aka 'zij576ca'
            Lifer #49
            Member & webmaster, The Mopar Club of San Diego

Comment

Welcome back!

That's not a bad looking car at all! Love that cloth interior.
              WPC# 12304 / 1970 Plymouth Duster / 1972 Dodge Charger Rallye / 1977 Chrysler Cordoba

www.cordobaclubusa.com

Comment

Working...
              X