75 roadrunner help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 75 roadrunner help!

I have a 75 roadrunner, my grandad bought it new in 75 and right now it is just rusting away because I can't find parts anywhere! Anyone have any lead on parts or even a whole donor car? Thanks ahead of time

what are you needing? I have (not for sale) a 78 Fury Sport. Same car as yours except for the grille and header panel; in 75-78 there was the Fury, and on the Dodge side the 75-6 Charger (not SE) and 75-6 Coronet are the same body. 77 and 78 the body was called a Monaco. (not "Royal" Monaco)
    so ALOT of the parts are NOT "75 Roadrunner Only".... again what parts are you needing?

Comment

Quite a bit actually would most likely need a full donor. But everything from tail lights and deck lid to interior (total interior) and wiring harness, possibly the front header (round head lights) where are you located?

Comment

Illinois. Sorry though, at the moment all the parts I have are a header panel (77-78, square headlights), and a gas tank.

Comment

Originally posted by jspencer85
          I have a 75 roadrunner, my grandad bought it new in 75 and right now it is just rusting away because I can't find parts anywhere! Anyone have any lead on parts or even a whole donor car? Thanks ahead of time

First of all.....Welcome to Style!

Keep posting, as there are a lot of guys here knowledgeable about those cars, and may have any parts you need, although it is doubtful you can find a complete donor car with everything; you may need to piecemeal all the stuff you need from all over, and shipping is going to be a problem, as the parts are not worth that much used, and are heavy.

Best advice I can give is to FIRST find a 1975 FACTORY service manual, then a Mopar master dealership parts book, as many of these parts, especially mechanical, may still be available NOS!

If you give your location, there may be somebody here that knows of scrap yards in the area that may specialize in Mopars of that era, although most junkyards around here have already been converted into shopping malls!

(Can a moderator here move this post to the proper forum? It may get more response there!)

Comment

thread moved to correct forum for more help
            Who's your daddy ?

Comment

Ooohhhh...'75 Road Runner. Nice car.
              WPC# 12304 / 1970 Plymouth Duster / 1972 Dodge Charger Rallye / 1977 Chrysler Cordoba

www.cordobaclubusa.com

Comment

Working...
              X