No announcement yet.

Opinion on Air Cleaner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be honest I kind of like the 2.45s in my car but, maybe later on down the road. I have a lot of country/interstate roads so cruising at 70-75 mph is no sweat for this thing with the tall gears.

Comment

I used the factory air cleaner and added a second snorkel walked through the junk yard ad saw what would fit i think it was off a fwd dodge 600 welded it on and ran the tube to the passenger fender matching the drivers side.
      2006 Town@Country loaded

Comment

Originally posted by gn300 View Post
        I used the factory air cleaner and added a second snorkel walked through the junk yard ad saw what would fit i think it was off a fwd dodge 600 welded it on and ran the tube to the passenger fender matching the drivers side.
        I had the same idea. I'd hate to admit how long ago I made this.

WPC# 12304 / 1970 Plymouth Duster / 1972 Dodge Charger Rallye / 1977 Chrysler Cordoba

www.cordobaclubusa.com

Comment

Thank you for the input guys I may just put this thing back to stock already minus the few upgrades I've done.

Comment

Hey Dave. That's a whole lotta air cleaner for that lawnmower. I do like that it sticks out through the hood.

Comment

Originally posted by 79MAGGT View Post
              Hey Dave. That's a whole lotta air cleaner for that lawnmower. I do like that it sticks out through the hood.
              as far as internal combustion engines are concerned ( even if it's a lawnmower )... one can never have enough suck, bang or blow

Comment

Never thought about mounting it on the lawnmower! LOL

In the '77 Factory Service Manual, there's info on the police dual snorkle air cleaner, and it's plumbed (vacuum) so that the second snorkle (passenger side) only opens (flapper door inside used for the heat riser in the primary [driver side] snorkle) at wide open throttle (WOT). I built mine the same way.
                WPC# 12304 / 1970 Plymouth Duster / 1972 Dodge Charger Rallye / 1977 Chrysler Cordoba

www.cordobaclubusa.com

Comment

Working...
                X