79 300 grille

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 79 300 grille

I hate to ask but, I bought a 79 300 grille for the 79 Cordoba I purchased. However, it came with a NOS grille and I've decided I like the stock grille. I'm just wondering what a decent 79 300 grille would be worth if I were to sell it? Thank you in advance.

I sold a nice used one, probably 10 years ago, if memory serves, about $150, BUT it wasn't NOS.

bringin' em back ~ to the Dodge Mahal !!....

Where old Magnums can find a home.. :angel:

Comment

Thank you. I was thinking a little higher but, we'll see what happens.

Comment

value is in the condition of the grille. A nice condition 300 grill should be in the 2-300 range. but as the chrome gets better and the center medallion is more intact value will go up. A pristine restored grille should be in the $500 range and an NOS one should be higher yet.

I place these values as I had $476 in restoring mine, and that was using an NOS center medallion scored on ebay.
        1971 Challenger - Autocross & Track Day Project
        2015 Dart GT 6spd - Daily Driver

Comment

Originally posted by CudaZappa View Post
          value is in the condition of the grille. A nice condition 300 grill should be in the 2-300 range. but as the chrome gets better and the center medallion is more intact value will go up. A pristine restored grille should be in the $500 range and an NOS one should be higher yet.

I place these values as I had $476 in restoring mine, and that was using an NOS center medallion scored on ebay.
          Thank you. Mine is used with a couple of small cracks but, otherwise is decent shape since it came from out west. I have it priced a little higher than what Bill stated but, like I said I was going to use it but, I got a NOS 79 Grille and surround to go with this Cordoba I have.

Comment

If you are not a purist, you can always do this. Have 2 grills where the chrome on the cross bars wasn't too good.
            Attached Files

Comment

I have a hood ornament delete part that that may make it look better.$25 + shipping
              2006 Town@Country loaded

Comment

That's purty

bringin' em back ~ to the Dodge Mahal !!....

Where old Magnums can find a home.. :angel:

Comment

Thank you all again. Sorry for my late reply here as I have been busy with multiple things and things here for a while were pretty quiet. GN300 I will think about the offer but, as it stands since I did most of my inventory I have about 85 used and NOS parts that came with this car and that doesn't include some other things that I have just bought recently.

Comment

Working...
                  X