No announcement yet.

Considering A Late B with a 318

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will post more about the car later. Right now I got one thing I bought before I got the car and would like to sale now that I've changed my mind.

Comment

Okay since, some of you asked. I still don't have any pictures because I'm still waiting to add my personal touch on the car. Anyways, what's been upgraded. Well, here's a few things. No more Lean Burn, Edelbrock Performer Intake with a 4bbl Thermoquad to replace the 2bbl carburetor, dual exhaust, 340 camshaft and double roller timing chain installed, CD player installed, Wiper Cam upgraded?, front end rebuilt and poly bushings, new HD leaf springs, and a bunch of spare/NOS parts. It's not perfect but, it is a pretty decent car.

Comment

Okay one small teaser.

Comment

Originally posted by magnumminded View Post
          Okay one small teaser.

Nice looking car!

One question: lean burn removed....did you use a stock distributor?, or a Mopar Performance distributor; it makes a BIG difference! The mechanical timing curves are vastly different, and the vacuum advance is adjustable on the MP unit!

Comment

An older MP Performance Distributor. It has a bog at WOT from a stop the couple of times I tried but, right now I'm not going to mess with it and besides that this car has 2.45 gears anyways so it does cruise nicely at 60 mph or so. I already have a set of Cooper Cobras I just mounted on Mirada wheels but, decided I wanted to go to a different wheel. So, this is what I'll be running.

Comment

Here's the wheel in case it didn't show up in the last post. http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y16...o/DSCF0204.jpg

Comment

That's beautiful!

But I'm biased. I had a '78 in Cadet Blue with a white halo top and white leather interior. I LOVED that car!

Again, congratulations!
                WPC# 12304 / 1970 Plymouth Duster / 1972 Dodge Charger Rallye / 1977 Chrysler Cordoba

www.cordobaclubusa.com

Comment

Working...
                X