Did you see ....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you see ....

Can't enlarge it enough to see if this is new or old?

Click image for larger version

Name:	00R0R_ik7xGCYbnVh_600x450.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	243246

bringin' em back ~ to the Dodge Mahal !!....

Where old Magnums can find a home.. :angel:

Just squinting at it on my phone it looks like it says "Display till ? 2006.
    Don't bet the farm on this though.
    The Ultimate Mopar Fan

72,73,74 Charger- 78 Magnum- 78 Supercoupe- 80 Aspen R/T- 96 Ram- 01 Stratus R/T, 2011 Charger

Comment

It is 2006...August to be a little more exact...I scanned it with my barcode app... But.. The original cover had a different look to it... Wasssup with that bucket of KFC ??

https://www.google.com/search?q=augu...IVRiseCh3D4Axq

9-1-1 or 1911 Your Choice. Choose Wisely

Member USCCA

Comment

Checking inmatemags.com (Really? I had no idea THAT site existed), the current issue "appears" to have a '57 Chevy on it.

http://www.inmatemags.com/60432/7262...e/Hot-Rod.html
        WPC# 12304 / 1970 Plymouth Duster / 1972 Dodge Charger Rallye / 1977 Chrysler Cordoba

www.cordobaclubusa.com

Comment

Don't recall either cover lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky View Post
            Don't recall either cover lol
            I think I have that issue out in the garage archives...tucked way back in there somewhere.. Wife subscribed me for 5 years back then.. I remember thinking that if I had a Ferd..the yellow one with the modern engine with the supercharger would be the way to go... Sort of like what the guys at Time machines did with the Six Shooter Cuda Vert /viper chassis

Someone photochopped the Magnum to the pic in the first post..... plus there is a bucket of chicken in the shot as well..

Member USCCA

Comment

Had more than 40+ years of rags put up with some going into the 60's. Just took up too much space so I got rid of them but I think I saved one from each year. Even had Circle track and Stock Car. Nobody wanted them even for free so they got recycled. Now I decide if I want to save any of them for future reference and if so, I'll save it but other than that, they get recycled. My last Chevy Craft took every bit of 15 minutes to look/read through and it was gone

Comment

I think I will go through mine.. Lots and lots of the Mopar ones from HR CC and Hemmings.. The mopar alone ones there must be 35 or more going back through the early 70's..Hope they are not eatin up by bugs..

Member USCCA

Comment

The HR, Collectors Guide and Hem is way in the back of a pile...Saw the Car Craft..crates as well.. Dug 2 of 5 Mopar Muscle, Mopar Action..and some Mopar Collectors crates.. I forgot about those.. Say..150 or so of them..

Gonna sort them out and start listing here for donations to Style..

Member USCCA

Comment

Working...
                  X