Body Side Stripes K3B

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body Side Stripes K3B

So now that I have the mechanical sorted out, its time to move into the few appearance issues. I need to replace the body side stripes on both sides. The code is K3B blue - dual stripes - does anyone have any idea where I can get good duplicates? I really want to get as close to possible to the original dual stripes.
    Thanks!

For what it's worth...Can you drive it to a sign/graphics place?? Or call and see if the pic you posted will work?? I take my stuff to a guy just down the road and he can duplicate anything.. He has done pin striping for me in the past and right now he made a huge cut out template for tomorrow morning's painting of a senior parking space at the kids High School.. He is also making the hood callout on his Jeep an exact copy of "RUBICON" but in a different color...

So that's where I would start at... Wouldn't take my guy maybe 20 min tops to whittle out dual stripes 20 or so ft long any color..
    9-1-1 or 1911 Your Choice. Choose Wisely

Member USCCA

Comment

Pheonix Graphics may copy it for you. I don't know if I may have some gold examples you could use to copy? Or some other color? My former white Magnum had the same. I had bought some years back the almost duplicate style (except for that spear on the door end) of stripe from an Autoparts store.

bringin' em back ~ to the Dodge Mahal !!....

Where old Magnums can find a home.. :angel:

Comment

Phoenix Graphics ( Phoenix , Az ) is the only company I know of that is reproducing them. Quality 3M products. They should have them in stock and they are an exact duplicate of the originals.

Comment

Good deal.

bringin' em back ~ to the Dodge Mahal !!....

Where old Magnums can find a home.. :angel:

Comment

Thanks for the tip, I'll give them a call. Its really the end details that I am mostly concerned about - the "spears". I may have to have the stripes made and then get a big sheet and sit down with my Exacto knife to recreate the end details.

Comment

Working...
            X