Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which northern late-B owner got their car out first?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which northern late-B owner got their car out first?

Now that the snow is melting away in most of the northern states and Canada, who was the first to brave the still salty roads (at least here in Metro Detroit) with their late-B baby?
    WPC# 12304 / 1970 Plymouth Duster / 1972 Dodge Charger Rallye / 1977 Chrysler Cordoba

www.cordobaclubusa.com

Licensed and insured for 2015, but hain't moved them out yet. Plan on taking one to work this week.

Weather permitting of course

bringin' em back ~ to the Dodge Mahal !!....

Where old Magnums can find a home.. :angel:

Comment

We've had one good rain here thus far, but there's still some salt on the roads. Heck, it snowed Friday.

Supposed to be more rain coming this evening. So we're getting there.
      WPC# 12304 / 1970 Plymouth Duster / 1972 Dodge Charger Rallye / 1977 Chrysler Cordoba

www.cordobaclubusa.com

Comment

March 20th I ventured out just around block and had it out Sunday for a drive
        78 magnum xe 360 t-tops
        78 magnum xe 318
        96 neon 4dr
        R.I.P. 90 Ramcharger 360 shoulda never got rid of it

Comment

My Cordoba is in the back garage which means I have to drive over a lawn to get to the driveway. Too wet right now. Did take my 2011 300C garage queen and Mark VIII garage queen out for a good drive.

Comment

Had my 76 Cordoba out for a couple drives since we haven't had any real snow in over a month. It's good to stretch the legs again! It would be nice if we would start to see some warmer temps though.

Comment

You need to ask Dobaroy about my trans simple upgrade for a firmer shift, he'll tell you how to do it with step by step instrutions im sure.
              Please help support for Breast Cancer, ALS, and Astrocytoma, Brain Cancer.
              "At 200 MPH, you have no friends"
              I promise to defend my country against all enemies, foreign and domestic!

Comment

Originally posted by hemisatellite View Post
                You need to ask Dobaroy about my trans simple upgrade for a firmer shift, he'll tell you how to do it with step by step instrutions im sure.
                Question

Are you sure you are replying in the right thread? website? Just asking ....cause while moderating threads and post...you have done this several times...

You like Jack ... Jim ... Jose ...or Johnny at 2 am??
                9-1-1 or 1911 Your Choice. Choose Wisely

Member USCCA

Comment

just pulled the Fury out yesterday, 1st time I have had it out since packing it away in fall of '13/ I didnt realized how much I missed the feel of driving that thing, didn't take long to remember why I like older cars better than the overpriced garbage they have been shoving down our throats for (at least) the past 15 years.....
                  To me, a B body is still the perfect sized daily driver "all around" car, if you must have a "car" and not a SUV/pickup. Yeah the LB, 2 barrel 318 is a bit slow on takeoff with the 2.something gearing, but that car sure loves the road! I've been wanting to go to a 3.23 in that car since I have had it. but so far not fixing what ain't "broke".... mine is a 51K original mile car.

Comment

Wish I had something together that I could pull out of the garage....but around here, 365 days a year is driving weather unless it's raining and you just don't want it to get wet or dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by volaredon View Post
                      just pulled the Fury out yesterday, 1st time I have had it out since packing it away in fall of '13/ I didnt realized how much I missed the feel of driving that thing, didn't take long to remember why I like older cars better than the overpriced garbage they have been shoving down our throats for (at least) the past 15 years.....
                      To me, a B body is still the perfect sized daily driver "all around" car, if you must have a "car" and not a SUV/pickup. Yeah the LB, 2 barrel 318 is a bit slow on takeoff with the 2.something gearing, but that car sure loves the road! I've been wanting to go to a 3.23 in that car since I have had it. but so far not fixing what ain't "broke".... mine is a 51K original mile car.
                      Excellent volaredon! I can't wait to hit the road with mine some day.

www.cordobaclubusa.com

Comment

At the rate things are going I'm probably going to be the last. That's if I even get mine out this year at all.

Comment

Working...
                        X