non vinyl top trim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• non vinyl top trim

Anybody got a set of chrome rear and quarter window trim off a Late B they are willing to part with?

Here you go.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OEM-VINTAGE-...fc1aae&vxp=mtr

I should have a set of the smooth quarter window mouldings at my shop. I can check for you tomorrow.

Comment

I believe i have a set i'll check next time i go out to the shed they will need a good polish but they are rare.
      2006 Town@Country loaded

Comment

I should specify that I am after them from a non vinyl car. The vinyl ones are different, at least the quarter windows are for sure. If the rear window molding is the same, I have a few of those.

Comment

Originally posted by Darlantan View Post
          I should specify that I am after them from a non vinyl car. The vinyl ones are different, at least the quarter windows are for sure. If the rear window molding is the same, I have a few of those.
          I did get that you need trim for non vinyl. I do have a set of the smooth, rounded corner, chrome quarter window trim for a non vinyl top car. I'll grab them from the shop and send you pics if your interested.

Comment

I do have a set (saw one in the shed so that should mean there is two)
            2006 Town@Country loaded

Comment

Cool. Pm me some pics/links and what you figure you'd want for them.

Comment

These what your looking for?

Comment

cleaner than mine!
                  2006 Town@Country loaded

Comment

Working...
                  X