Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, Bill Magnumguy.......??

Are you out there???

I was trying to send you a PM, but your mailbox is FULL.....

I still have a lot of parts that will fit your Magnums, as well as a lot of other Mopars, and I was wondering if you are still interested?

I do want the sender, but I think I'd messaged about waiting till after year's end? Maybe not, I'm too busy for my own good. What other parts Magnum-wise do you have?

bringin' em back ~ to the Dodge Mahal !!....

Where old Magnums can find a home.. :angel:

Comment

Originally posted by Magnumguy View Post
      I do want the sender, but I think I'd messaged about waiting till after year's end? Maybe not, I'm too busy for my own good. What other parts Magnum-wise do you have?
      I found a pair of NOS Napa outer tie rod ends (#269-2222), have NOS Mopar idler arm, Pitman arm, NOS Mopar disc brake pads (HD police), 11x2.5" rear brake shoes NOS, NOS Mopar 100 amp alternator (not rebuilt!!), possibly much more, if you can PM me a list of needs. A lot of R-body parts are the same as Magnum or other late B's, as the R-body police was really a 4 dr. Magnum....

Comment

Originally posted by R-body_mopar View Post
        A lot of R-body parts are the same as Magnum or other late B's, as the R-body police was really a 4 dr. Magnum....
        I know, I used to have one. I'm not really in too bad of shape parts-wise, I mght pick up on some of those after the Christmas season. I get distracted very easily and I'll be honest forget things. Between work, and everything else.....just keep rattling my cage if you would

Comment

Oh, and I cleaned out my PM box too, so you can rattle me there

Comment

Working...
          X