79 GT, Needs A Home ASAP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 79 GT, Needs A Home ASAP

Long story, but a member here has asked me to help him move this car. Currently in SanFran area.

Moving and can't take it with him, needs gone by the 10th of November. Runs to load on a trailer, complete w/some extra goodies.

CAN BE HAD CHEAP!!!

PM me and I'll put you in touch w/seller

bringin' em back ~ to the Dodge Mahal !!....

Where old Magnums can find a home.. :angel:

Any picts?

Comment

On my Magnum facebook page..... you knew I had one right?

Comment

Problem solved. With 5 days to go before the moving van showed up, a MOPAR collector from Oregon calls, falls in love with the car, and drives down and picks it up the day before the moving van arrived. So a big THANKS goes to Matt Murray of Myrtle Creek, Or. I don't think I could have possibly found a better home for her. And she's close enough to my new home (Longview, WA) to drive my '72 Charger down for a family reunion.

Alas, my days as GT-top have come to an end, and I am relegated to that pool of lucky '72 Charger owners. Methinks it's time for a name change to go along with the new address. Any suggestions?

Comment

[QUOTE=GT-top;216112Methinks it's time for a name change to go along with the new address. Any suggestions?[/QUOTE]

Poodle?
          The retard cannot comprehend that everyone else isn't.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak".
          ~Ted Nugent

Comment

I'm glad to hear it found a good home.
            WPC# 12304 / 1970 Plymouth Duster / 1972 Dodge Charger Rallye / 1977 Chrysler Cordoba

www.cordobaclubusa.com

Comment

I am glad it found a home as well. I had it all over the internet. Not sure how many folks I texted about it, but glad the GT found a home, and a good home you say!

Comment

I'm feeling old. I go the name wrong. Matt Murray was from Boston, MA. Mike Mackey actually came down from Oregon and bought the car.

Comment

Working...
                X