31k Mile 300

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 31k Mile 300

Saw this on E-Bay and at first it looks great. Take a closer look and tell me what you think!
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/351178536786...MakeTrack=true

Wrong wheels but you knew that. red stripes added to bumper etts (i like it) chrysler badge added to dash (should have used a black one like should be on trunk )

rear seat looks redone (to rich looking) Missing foil decal on valve cover.

Vin # painted over so i'm guessing the dash was painted with the other interior parts.

saying that it looks good no rust showing anywhere i would drive the heck out of it if it looks as good undernieth!
    2006 Town@Country loaded

Comment

It appears to me that the whole interior has been sprayed, seat buckles are red, notice the white showing through on the door panels where it's been scratched, and so on.

I had GT wheels on my 300, I so like that look better.

bringin' em back ~ to the Dodge Mahal !!....

Where old Magnums can find a home.. :angel:

Comment

This car was on Ebay a while back. The interior has definitely been sprayed since the last time and the wheels used to be red. There was also a dent in the right front fender right above the wheel opening in the stripes which looks to have been fixed. Still has the same tape in the 8 track player as the last listing.

Comment

Good eye Soupguy!

bringin' em back ~ to the Dodge Mahal !!....

Where old Magnums can find a home.. :angel:

Comment

Yep, all of the above plus the under hood shot - missing rubber air dam and under hood insulation. Trunk lid also missing jack info. Both areas too nice. Bet the hole car has been repainted. Makes ya wonder about the mileage. Here is my wifes - actual 28K on the odometer.Click image for larger version

Name:	premium360.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.8 KB
ID:	242250Click image for larger version

Name:	mares3002.jpg
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	242251Click image for larger version

Name:	300 rt frt qtr.jpg
Size:	94.9 KB
ID:	242252

Comment

Originally posted by Magnumguy View Post
              It appears to me that the whole interior has been sprayed, seat buckles are red, notice the white showing through on the door panels where it's been scratched, and so on.

I had GT wheels on my 300, I so like that look better.
              Those are cop wheels (nubs for hubcaps) yes gt wheels are better......harder to find. but better.
              2006 Town@Country loaded

Comment

Working...
              X