No announcement yet.

1976 Dodge Charger Sport

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can post it on my Magnum Facebook page as well.

bringin' em back ~ to the Dodge Mahal !!....

Where old Magnums can find a home.. :angel:

Comment

Originally posted by CHARGERCHICK View Post
      Thanks Bblock : ) He is a sharp looking ride, a definite head turner everywhere we go. Yeah I had my guy in Chicago take those; I'm getting him to take some engine and interior shots.
      If you haven't already, put it in the free classifieds when you come up with a price. Magnumguy has good knowledge on pricing for these cars. Good luck. Let us know the price you are looking for.

Comment

Hemi, If that would help me sell the car quicker, I would post a pic of me and my boy
        My dear, I know a LOT of forgotten b owners around here that are always looking for gold. one Ohio member is ever storing a coast to coast purchase with me for about a year!
        Please help support for Breast Cancer, ALS, and Astrocytoma, Brain Cancer.
        "At 200 MPH, you have no friends"
        I promise to defend my country against all enemies, foreign and domestic!

Comment

Originally posted by hemisatellite View Post
          I wanna see a pic of CHARGERCHICK
          Ditto on the above......lol!

Comment

So, I tried posting photos. I posted my car photos in the "Garage', is that the only place I can post photos?
            You can now post the pics like the ones posted on 4bbodys.. I upped your post count if you want to post from another place like photobucket..

Nice car for sure.. Original paint? I would try an fix that seat and maybe clean up the carpet some.. That would bring a few extra dollars ....
            9-1-1 or 1911 Your Choice. Choose Wisely

Member USCCA

Comment

Working...
            X