1976 Dodge Charger Sport

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1976 Dodge Charger Sport

I have a 1976 Doge Charger Sport I'm thinking of selling. I was the third owner. I've had him for about 10 years. He's a beautiful car, runs great and is unique. Cream White color with Tan Roof and Triple Opera Window. Restored and still in need of body work. Currently has a 360 engine, Hooker Super Competition Full Length Headers, Edelbrock Carburetor, it is in excellent mechanical condition. It was a daily driver. Has about 95,000 miles. I will get a photo up shortly. Thinking of putting it up here for sale or contacting a Mopar club. I want him to have a good home. Any ideas?

Welcome to the site.....are you wanting to know about what's it's worth?

Comment

Hey Cranky
      Well, I'm looking for potential buyers and some estimates I suppose. I love the car,but have to sell it. I was figuring this site would be a better place than the general car sites. I realize he's a rather rare car but not as sought after as the usual Chargers. Let me tell you a bit about him...I was the third owner. It's a beautiful car, runs great and is unique. I know they didn't produce that many of that model. Cream White color with Tan Roof and Triple Opera Window. Restored and still in need of body work. Added some sweet things...360 engine, Hooker Super Competition Full Length Headers, and an Edelbrock Carburetor.He's is in excellent mechanical condition. He was my daily driver. Has about 98,000 miles. I'll get a few photos up here shortly. What's your car?

Comment

Welcome. I have a Magnum facebook page. (if you're on FB). You can join and post it there, and of course, here as well.

78-79 Dodge Magnum Owner's Group. It would get more exposure here of course. Both are free

bringin' em back ~ to the Dodge Mahal !!....

Where old Magnums can find a home.. :angel:

Comment

I have a 66 Belvedere I 2dr post.....have 2 of them actually. Been apart for way too long.

Comment

So, I need some advise on selling my 1976 Dodge Charger Sport...Wondering what it may be worth? I know it's pretty rare; when I bought it about 10 years ago no one had ever seen one. I had a lot done since I bought him. Right now he's in storage in another state. So here's the lowdown... 1976 Dodge Charger Sport. Third owner. Had for about 10 years, since 2004. Garage kept. Daily driver. Beautiful car, runs great, unique. Eggshell White with Tan Landeau Roof and Triple Opera Window and Tan interior. Vinyl bench seats; repair on driver's seat needed. Restored and still in need of some body work, maybe fresh paint.360 V-8 Rebuilt crate engine; originally a 318 V-8, Edelbrock Carburetor, shift kit, Hooker Super Competition Full Length Headers, Dunlop Gt Qualifier tires, new speakers 2004. Excellent mechanical condition. Has about 100,000 miles. Looking at offers.I want him to have a good home. Details and photos to come. So any advice, opinions...or offers?
            Last edited by CHARGERCHICK; 08-27-2014, 01:42 AM.

Comment

Thanks Magnumguy.I'm posting here and seeing what happens.

Comment

Pictures speak volumes. Sports are kinda picking up interest, so that's working in your favor. Take it to cruise-ins and shows and put a For Sale sign in it.

bringin' em back ~ to the Dodge Mahal !!....

Where old Magnums can find a home.. :angel:

Comment

I did a lot of car shows a few years back. I recently got married and moved to Minnesota and the car's in Illinois in storage. Doubt I'll be doing any more shows before I sell it.

Comment

So, I tried posting photos. I posted my car photos in the "Garage', is that the only place I can post photos?
                    Last edited by CHARGERCHICK; 08-29-2014, 01:15 AM.

Comment

Nice looking car. Looks solid. A picture of the interior and engine compartment would help.

Comment

Thanks Bblock : ) He is a sharp looking ride, a definite head turner everywhere we go. Yeah I had my guy in Chicago take those; I'm getting him to take some engine and interior shots.

Comment

I wanna see a pic of CHARGERCHICK
                          Please help support for Breast Cancer, ALS, and Astrocytoma, Brain Cancer.
                          "At 200 MPH, you have no friends"
                          I promise to defend my country against all enemies, foreign and domestic!

Comment

Hemi, If that would help me sell the car quicker, I would post a pic of me and my boy

Comment

it wont hurt, try it....
                              Who's your daddy ?

Comment

Working...
                              X