X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10,718 miles1977 Chrysler Cordoba Convertible

the fit of the top looks like shit

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chrysler-Oth...US_Cars_Trucks
    Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
    Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
    Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

I never remember the 360 engine having the distributor in the front......

Am I missing something here? I'm not disputing the "fact?" that they made 10 of these from Coachcraft, but they were not factory built autos, so I guess I would not expect the top fit to be perfect....especially when the top fit on the "factory built" convertibles was lousy to begin with!

Comment

You drive those with the top down anyways My 70 Challenger rag top fit pretty good and I love how some people have no idea what they are looking at.

Comment

keep the top down and enjoy

I don't see a lot of extra bracing underneath?
        2006 Town@Country loaded

Comment

Looks like it's a 400 car by the VIN. Never know what people think when they put the engine size on a listing...

I think a lot more than 7 were made unless there was something special about this- seems a bit overvalued anyway, but the super low miles and droptop big block isn't a common combo.
          '67 Dart 270 4 door '72 340(9.5:1), 727, 8-3/4", A/C, original interior, big bolt discs

'77 Aspen SE 2 door '77 318, 998,8-1/4",A/C, Cruise control car,power discs,power steering

Comment

I'd say 7 ( or 10 ) might be right on, as I"ve only seen this one, a green one @ Carlisle, and a red? one somewhere. (no, not Ohio either .... )

bringin' em back ~ to the Dodge Mahal !!....

Where old Magnums can find a home.. :angel:

Comment

Working...
            X