Lowest mileage Magnum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TNT,

That is a nice ride, the trunk is to die for. I havenot seen a 721 radial for a long time. Was this one of the recalled ones?

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by 300jeep View Post
      TNT,

That is a nice ride, the trunk is to die for. I have not seen a 721 radial for a long time. Was this one of the recalled ones?

Paul
      Thanks. I was told the spare came with the car so it is probably a recall tire. It's still new but I don't want to use it. Kind of neat to have though.
      TNT

'78 30K Magnum XE Survivor

Comment

Originally posted by 300jeep View Post
        TNT,

That is a nice ride, the trunk is to die for. I havenot seen a 721 radial for a long time. Was this one of the recalled ones?

Paul
        Originally posted by TNT View Post
        Thanks. I was told the spare came with the car so it is probably a recall tire. It's still new but I don't want to use it. Kind of neat to have though.
        At the dealership I worked for, we replaced dozens upon dozens of those Firestone 721 tires; and we replaced many of the replacement tires....they were pretty much junk, too! Probably not many left........!

The B.F. Goodrich bias/belted tires were not much better....always split down the middle of the tread.....

The best tires were the Goodyear Wide Tread PolyGlas; handled well, and lasted long....! Pretty good traction, too! (Except in the ice/snow....totally useless).

Comment

Working...
        X