Magnum Value

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnum Value

As an extension to the Collectible Automobile article I posted last month this is the page at the end of the magazine with the value.
    Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
    Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
    Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

Hey that's my red Magnum I just bought in the picture and Collectible Automobile article.

TNT

'78 30K Magnum XE Survivor

Comment

Well hey, is that your car?

bringin' em back ~ to the Dodge Mahal !!....

Where old Magnums can find a home.. :angel:

Comment

That's it. It's pictured a few times in the article also. Gotta get me copies.

TNT

'78 30K Magnum XE Survivor

Comment

That's interesting value. I looked on the Haggerty site the other day and didn't see the Magnum listed. Or the Cordoba.

Comment

Hagerty has at least 2 insured with them..... they've not argued value at all with me.

bringin' em back ~ to the Dodge Mahal !!....

Where old Magnums can find a home.. :angel:

Comment

Originally posted by Magnumguy View Post
              Hagerty has at least 2 insured with them..... they've not argued value at all with me.
              I really need to get the Cordoba appraised again. I'm insuring it year round and drive it less than 200 miles per year. Still only 44,000 miles on her. Time to check with Hagerty.

Comment

This might sound stupid, but here goes. I've been shopping new insurance. Looks like I'm going with Farm Bureau for ALL my needs. They were able to double my current coverage, cut the deductible in half, and for an annual reduction in premiums over $700 just on my house and buildings. They even were able to cover my RACE CARS! lots cheaper than the other quotes I had gotten. Might wanna check into them. Many years of State Farm just went bye bye here.
                Please help support for Breast Cancer, ALS, and Astrocytoma, Brain Cancer.
                "At 200 MPH, you have no friends"
                I promise to defend my country against all enemies, foreign and domestic!

Comment

I have 14 cars insured with Haggerty at agreed value. Magnum at $10,000 and Superbird at $200,000. They want a lot of clear detailed photos but have always agreed with my values, with gave always been reasonable.

the thing with Haggerty an a lot of cars is that they realize you can only drive one at a time so you only pay liability once and then collision and comprehensive on each.
                  Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
                  Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
                  Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

Comment

Working...
                  X