X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnumguy
    started a topic Saw This Last Night @ Mall

Saw This Last Night @ Mall

Been around but has vanished for some time. Saw it again. Believed to be a P coder too.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• Magnumguy
    replied
    Grab it Shorty and fix things yourself.

Leave a comment:

• Shorty Thompson
    replied
    Originally posted by Cranky View Post
    That sounds pretty cheap!
    I thought so too ! As a matter of fact the guy's pretty up front about it's overall condition too . He told me that he's been fixing the dry rotted hoses ( vacuum ) , it needs plastic cups/sockets for the wipers . He has been driving it a little . drove it to a cruise , and cruised in it . Told me if he went through and fixed everything that he knew was wrong with it . The price would go up to $6k .

Leave a comment:

• Cranky
    replied
    Originally posted by Shorty Thompson View Post
    lol , there's 1 in Mt. Pulaski Illinois . Dunno about a "P" code car but has just recently been pulled out of it's 20 year storage . Called and talked to the guy about it , Runs , drives , has a 360 , with only 20k miles on it and a $5k price tag .
    That sounds pretty cheap!

Leave a comment:

• Shorty Thompson
    replied
    lol , there's 1 in Mt. Pulaski Illinois . Dunno about a "P" code car but has just recently been pulled out of it's 20 year storage . Called and talked to the guy about it , Runs , drives , has a 360 , with only 20k miles on it and a $5k price tag .

Leave a comment:

• DynoDave
    replied
    Nice!

Leave a comment:

• Cranky
    replied
    Decent looking but they are probably still using is as a point to point vehicle and could care less about where it's parked....

Leave a comment:

• 80 Aspen RT
    replied
    Nice car.

Leave a comment:

• ~~Mutt~~
    replied
    Good looking car for sure... Terrible parking though.. Dented door dings there..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X