• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1975 Chrysler Cordoba CORINTHIAN LEATHER

1975 CHRYSLER CORDOBA ULTIMATE MOPAR COLLECTOR PIECE SURVIVOR

11,300 MILE SURVIVOR - SUPER SOFT CORINTHIAN LEATHER

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chrysler-Oth...US_Cars_Trucks
    WPC# 12304 / 1970 Plymouth Duster / 1972 Dodge Charger Rallye / 1977 Chrysler Cordoba

www.cordobaclubusa.com

Almost to $10000 too!!

bringin' em back ~ to the Dodge Mahal !!....

Where old Magnums can find a home.. :angel:

Comment

I like the guy's style that explaind to every tire kicker in the country where to go and what to do. Someone will get a great car. My guess is the car will bring 15 to $16,000, if you really think about it , it's worth every dime, it is a true survivor. My guess is that the build sheet is somewhere in the car, like he said he has not looked for it but it's got to be there. The guy's been honest about everthing as far as I can tell, and having fun at the exspense of the idiots that are bidding or not bidding.

Comment

Originally posted by wedgedave View Post
        The guy's been honest about everything as far as I can tell, and having fun at the expense of the idiots that are bidding or not bidding.
        It must get frustrating dealing with some ebay "buyers". I helped a neighbor sell a '39 Plymouth on ebay once, and while we had some difficulties, we dealt with nothing like he's describing.
        WPC# 12304 / 1970 Plymouth Duster / 1972 Dodge Charger Rallye / 1977 Chrysler Cordoba

www.cordobaclubusa.com

Comment

Hard to concentrate on reading the ad because all I can hear is my neighbor's dogs excessive barking. Some have said to 'just ignore' them or to 'tune them out' and others have said to just 'kill them'. So far, I'm ready to just try to

Comment

Don't hear the dogs no mo......

Comment

my '75 wasn't that clean, even when I got it back around 1987-88...

Comment

Looks to be the same color as mine. Current bid is encouraging, not that I want to sell mine. Nice car.

Comment

Originally posted by wedgedave View Post
                  I like the guy's style that explaind to every tire kicker in the country where to go and what to do. Someone will get a great car. My guess is the car will bring 15 to $16,000, if you really think about it , it's worth every dime, it is a true survivor. My guess is that the build sheet is somewhere in the car, like he said he has not looked for it but it's got to be there. The guy's been honest about everthing as far as I can tell, and having fun at the exspense of the idiots that are bidding or not bidding.

I think the seller went too easy on the guy that said he had a '73 Plymouth with a 400 "lean burn":yeah that:.........If the guy knew ANYTHING about Mopars, he would have known that the "lean burn" did not come out until 1976, and no '75 360's had leanburn, anyway!

Anyway, that is a beauty; wish I could afford it!

Comment

Working...
                  X