Very cool!

Leave a comment:

• Bblock
    replied
    Nice work. Looks great.

Leave a comment:

• DobaMark
    replied
    Nice job, looks like it will be fantastic. There was a silver? one in Mopar Collectors Guide a while back that had quite a lot of resto work done on it too. Always hard to guess from a few pages in a magazine how much work went into it.

Leave a comment:

• bigals73dart
    replied
    love the white

Leave a comment:

• dodgeboy8
    replied
    Very nice!

Leave a comment:

• DynoDave
    replied
    That's awesome! It looks like it just left the assembly plant body shop, a body in white. And a sunroof to boot!

Leave a comment:

• Cranky
    replied
    Nice!

Leave a comment:

• Old_Demon
    replied
    Nice work! It's going to look great when it's finished.

Leave a comment:

• torontotony
    replied
    The pics are crappy blackberry shots, but I'm really happy with the progress we have made on the car. In total we have a few thousand hours of metal work in the car. The car was a basket case when we started. Essentially, the rear quarters were hand fabricated, as was the door skins and lower front fenders. The floor had almost 500 pinholes, that were all filled with metal. The driver side footwell (at the firewall) was fabricated, as was part of the rear floor. The trunk floor was also patched in several places. To the best of my knowledge, no 75 RR has ever been treated to this level of restoration.

Leave a comment:

• torontotony
    replied
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Leave a comment:

• Cranky
    replied
    Need to use a photo hosting site like photobucket etc or become a premium member and then use the attachment feature.... http://www.moparstyle.com/forums/faq...b3_attachments

Leave a comment:

• torontotony
    started a topic Progress on 75RR Resto

Progress on 75RR Resto

Been quite a while since I've posted up but I thought I would share a couple pics of my car now that paint and body is finally complete. Can anyone fill me in on how to post photos on this board?
Working...
X