Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dobaroy
    replied
    Thanks Bill . . . and RBody, are you very busy tomorrow? Yes, you are right, it is not a nice place to work.

Leave a comment:

• R-body_mopar
    replied
    Originally posted by Dobaroy
    The passenger side wiper has quit on our '77 Doba. Seems like there is an arm came off way over on the driver's side that you can't even get your arm to it. Not sure if it would be just the bushing or would that be one of those bushings that come complete with the arm? Anybody have any ideas? Thanks
    In the mid '70's, Mopar made many changes in the wiper linkage systems.....and I can't remember just when or what was done.....

But the only thing I DO remember is to be sure and wear a heavy canvass shirt and light leather work gloves when working in the cowl area, as the metal edges are VERY sharp, and you may be making a trip to the emergency room if you are not careful....sometimes it is easier to remove the entire linkage system with pivots, so you can work on it outside the car, and see what the heck you are doing!!

Leave a comment:

• Magnumguy
    replied
    This just happened to me too!! My driver's side works ok still, so I"m guessing w/o looking into it it's the little ones that you can buy @ any place with the "HELP" section. I"m guessing in my case the big one has been replaced, but not the pass. side smaller bushings.

Leave a comment:

• Dobaroy
    started a topic Wipers

Wipers

The passenger side wiper has quit on our '77 Doba. Seems like there is an arm came off way over on the driver's side that you can't even get your arm to it. Not sure if it would be just the bushing or would that be one of those bushings that come complete with the arm? Anybody have any ideas? Thanks
Working...
X