Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check This One Out Magnum Fans!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1978-...orcev4exp=true

Wonder if the wheels were added or came that way? Dave05 says his had them too.

bringin' em back ~ to the Dodge Mahal !!....

Where old Magnums can find a home.. :angel:

Remember that car I mentioned a good while back that I found in Lake Charles sitting in the dealers show room? I was a fully loaded big block car all black with EVERYTHING on it. That's the one I saw that had a 440 listed on the window sticker. It had those wheels. This was late August early September of 78. When did the 79's roll out? I remember the timing because I had just quit a good job at the steel mill in August of 78 but don't remember the exact week or the exact time I went to Lake Charles to visit my dad. It wasn't very long after. Anyways, I always stopped by the Dodge dealership because the dealer usually always had something cool in the show room and I passed right by on the way to dad's house. Wish I taken pics but back then, who knew. I liked the style of the new Magnums and would have probably bought this one had I not just quit a good paying job. It really caught my eye and spent nearly an hour drooling over it and even sat in it for a good 15 minutes lol. Drove a 360 powered demo that had front and rear sway bars and it impressed me on how well it handled. A big luxury car that could corner! That was pretty much unheard of back then for an American car....

Comment

That's such a great looking car. Glad I didn't see it. Would have been hard not to bid on it.
      WPC# 12304 / 1970 Plymouth Duster / 1972 Dodge Charger Rallye / 1977 Chrysler Cordoba

www.cordobaclubusa.com

Comment

Wow, got nearly $10,000 !!

bringin' em back ~ to the Dodge Mahal !!....

Where old Magnums can find a home.. :angel:

Comment

Working...
        X