No announcement yet.

I don't see many of these for sale....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't see many of these for sale....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mopar-78-79-...sories&vxp=mtr

A little too high tech and modern for my '77!
    WPC# 12304 / 1970 Plymouth Duster / 1972 Dodge Charger Rallye / 1977 Chrysler Cordoba

www.cordobaclubusa.com

They also had a "dimmer switch" to tune with.
    2006 Town@Country loaded

Comment

I have 4 of these, 2 were sold to me to have been rebuilt, got hosed on that one. They have a little battery to keep the time and stations, like any battery, they go bad and puke their guts and destroys the innards of the radio. I'll never buy another one, working or not. Tuner time-bombs. Great idea like the leanburn, just wasn't the right time.

bringin' em back ~ to the Dodge Mahal !!....

Where old Magnums can find a home.. :angel:

Comment

I like the cut connectors.....usually signals a stolen unit or a hack job. Yeah, my 87 Dakota had a 9 volt battery that kept the timer going for the check engine light to come on at around 60k miles. Pulled that sucker out and away went the light.

Comment

Had a few cars with that wasnt the best thing for thte time good idea though!
          1979 Chrysler 300 (408 stroker) SOLD!!!

Comment

I love the looks of them and have 3 of them in the garage. Nice to look at if you have a car where you don't need a working radio.
            12 Dodge Challenger SXT, 99 Dodge Dakota R/T, 89 Dodge Dakota Sport, 88 Plymouth Gran Fury, 81 Dodge Mirada, 79 Chrysler Cordoba, 68 Plymouth Valiant My Garage

Comment

Originally posted by gn300 View Post
              They also had a "dimmer switch" to tune with.
              This is what my Magnum has, I thought it was pretty cool at the time.
              The Ultimate Mopar Fan

72,73,74 Charger- 78 Magnum- 78 Supercoupe- 80 Aspen R/T- 96 Ram- 01 Stratus R/T, 2011 Charger

Comment

Working...
              X