77 Charger Daytona project

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 77 Charger Daytona project

77 Charger Daytona has 360 automatic trans. The fenders are done and one door done and in primer, hood is in primer. Engine and drive train is out because we started restoration, it will need some work done on the rear quarters and maybe some work underneath. Original colour is what you see Yellow with Tan accents and tan cloth interior. I have three other projects on the go so this is the reason for selling, looking for best offer. Sorry rare microwave hood ornament does not come with it I am keeping it for another project :ROFLMAO:
    Cheers car is in Windsor On

<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Cool gedder done! or sold! :-)

Comment

Does the microwave make it a hybrid?

Comment

Wonder if you could post a picture of the header panel. Is this a rolling chassis? When you say it needs work underneath, does this mean it needs rear shackles? Thanks
        Last edited by Dobaroy; 08-23-2013, 05:21 PM.
        1975 Charger SE E68 323
        1976 Cordoba 360-4 500 OD 355 Sure Grip
        1977 Cordoba 400-4 727
        1979 Magnum XE 360-4

Comment

I posted this ad in my Magnum FB page and another for Doba/Charger/Magnum etc. page.

bringin' em back ~ to the Dodge Mahal !!....

Where old Magnums can find a home.. :angel:

Comment

Hey Magnumguy thanks for the extra posts and Dobaroy I don't think the shackles should be any problem the trunk floor is solid what I meant was it may or may not need some floor work as for the frame I believe it to be in decent shape. I will try and take a picture of the header panel it is in my shed in prime.
            Cheers Don

Comment

Originally posted by Magnumguy View Post
              I posted this ad in my Magnum FB page and another for Doba/Charger/Magnum etc. page.
              https://www.facebook.com/magnumus?brand_redir=1

OK, I guess that's not it. Got a link, Bill?
              Last edited by DynoDave; 08-24-2013, 04:28 PM.
              WPC# 12304 / 1970 Plymouth Duster / 1972 Dodge Charger Rallye / 1977 Chrysler Cordoba

www.cordobaclubusa.com

Comment

Nice project. Looking good.

Comment

Working...
                X