Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here is a rare one...get our your check book!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is a rare one...get our your check book!!!

I am the first to post but cannot buy this one... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Best-...item4d0ffd7c78

What is especially rare about that one is that the VIN says G engine (318 2bbl), while the description clearly states that it has a 360 leanburn......I'm confused?????

Comment

Que up Rocky Horror Picture Show... Let's do the time warp again!

Comment

that little air cleaner is clearly a 318 deal. Maybe they have another one or their stretching the description?

bringin' em back ~ to the Dodge Mahal !!....

Where old Magnums can find a home.. :angel:

Comment

"Best in u.s"

...err, Best in U.S.

And yes, it probably is.
          WPC# 12304 / 1970 Plymouth Duster / 1972 Dodge Charger Rallye / 1977 Chrysler Cordoba

www.cordobaclubusa.com

Comment

Well, what is rare to me...? How many of you have seen a 1978 Dodge Monaco 2 door? Dodge Magnum, yeah sure...Dodge Monaco...1978...2 door...uh ...yeah they were all over the late seventies??? Rare to me is low volume, not production options. Gee, if this had a 440 cop motor with duals and h/d suspension every one would be ...a little silly. I posted this because I have never seen a 2-door dodge monaco made in '78 because the Magnum was the car. I have also read of 1978 Dodge Chargers with the 75-77 front end made. Another rare car if exists, another check book consideration. Love my b-bodies rare or not!!!

Comment

I've not only seen one, but a green one with a 318 and 3-on-the-tree
              Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
              Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
              Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

Comment

Originally posted by cordoba-rick View Post
                Well, what is rare to me...? How many of you have seen a 1978 Dodge Monaco 2 door? Dodge Magnum, yeah sure...Dodge Monaco...1978...2 door...uh ...yeah they were all over the late seventies??? Rare to me is low volume, not production options. Gee, if this had a 440 cop motor with duals and h/d suspension every one would be ...a little silly. I posted this because I have never seen a 2-door dodge monaco made in '78 because the Magnum was the car. I have also read of 1978 Dodge Chargers with the 75-77 front end made. Another rare car if exists, another check book consideration. Love my b-bodies rare or not!!!
                They were made. shipped and sold.
                2 TIME (soon to be 3 time) 1000+ member EAGLES CLUB PRES.
                "PEOPLE HELPING PEOPLE"

Comment

Working...
                X