Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1976 Charger

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge...682af6&vxp=mtr

Is it just me or does it bother anybody else? Car is for sale in Connecticut and has North Carolina tags.

Comment

Originally posted by LS-300 View Post
      Is it just me or does it bother anybody else? Car is for sale in Connecticut and has North Carolina tags.
      Not the first time I've seen that....but you can buy and sell out of state cars so long as the paperwork is in order.

Comment

Q:
        A:

Q.Interested in your 76 charger. I live on Long Island, may want to come look atit. Do you have any history on the vehicle, ie: where did it origionate. I seeit has n.c. tags, do you have a clear n.c. title. Is the car currentlyregistered to be driven? thanks, wjh>>

>>

A. I believe it is a native N.C Car. Car is notregistered in CT. Never got around to it. Too many other cars and projects.Hence the reason for selling. I don't think it deserves to stay outside. It isreally to nice. It can be driven anywhere.>>
        Last edited by rt3406pak; 07-31-2013, 02:07 PM.
        "Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration don't fail us now!"
        '78 Magnum XE 400 w/ Sunroof:
        '79 GT E-58 w/ T's

Comment

Originally posted by rt3406pak View Post
          Q:
          A:
          Q.Interested in your 76 charger. I live on Long Island, may want to come look atit. Do you have any history on the vehicle, ie: where did it origionate. I seeit has n.c. tags, do you have a clear n.c. title. Is the car currentlyregistered to be driven? thanks, wjh>

>

A. I believe it is a native N.C Car. Car is notregistered in CT. Never got around to it. Too many other cars and projects.Hence the reason for selling. I don't think it deserves to stay outside. It isreally to nice. It can be driven anywhere.>
          Car did sell and it does look good. It states in the add the title is clear. Car wasn't registered in Ct so I hope that meant he never got tags for it. Not that the paper work is still in limbo!

Comment

Originally posted by LS-300 View Post
            Pretty sure they're out of date too.
            '67 Dart 270 4 door '72 340(9.5:1), 727, 8-3/4", A/C, original interior, big bolt discs

'77 Aspen SE 2 door '77 318, 998,8-1/4",A/C, Cruise control car,power discs,power steering

Comment

Working...
            X