Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• found this, anyone interested?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1979-CHRYSLE...46e927&vxp=mtr

Wonder if I could make that fit my Dakota! It would look good....

Comment

my 75 actually has an newer dash 76 or 77 in it due to a bad ciruit board, I had it done in the 80's at a car electric shop. if it wasn't fro the 85 mph speedo, mine is 100 id offer him 2 for it.

Comment

Originally posted by dodgeboy1969 View Post
        my 75 actually has an newer dash 76 or 77 in it due to a bad ciruit board, I had it done in the 80's at a car electric shop. if it wasn't fro the 85 mph speedo, mine is 100 id offer him 2 for it.
        Your 100mph speedo should bolt right in.
        WPC# 12304 / 1970 Plymouth Duster / 1972 Dodge Charger Rallye / 1977 Chrysler Cordoba

www.cordobaclubusa.com

Comment

I'd like to have that, and he's more or less in my neighborhood. Unfortunately, I'm fresh outta 250-dollar bills and the next one I find needs to go towards a new windshield.
          Can I be frank with you?
          Alright. Who should I be then?
          AAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

Comment

The devil is in the details. That came out of a car with a SATC A/C unit - the air intake on the right flange went back to heater box to compare and set warm air inlet. Super rare.

Comment

I have a couple I could spare, but honestly, his price isn't too far off by today's prices. I've sold them w/o the faceplate for less, but......

GT-top, good eye. I can't see that intake at all.

bringin' em back ~ to the Dodge Mahal !!....

Where old Magnums can find a home.. :angel:

Comment

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1979-CHRYSLE...90862256423%26

he's got the entire console as well. He's had that dash on ebay for like six months now.

Comment

Working...
                X