Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm back with an ignition question...What plugs??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And a larger cap reduces spark scatter too....especially when the voltage is increased.

Comment

Originally posted by dodgeboy1969 View Post
      Aww man I'd rather set my Mopar on fire than use some Generic Motors tech on it... I have the Mopar electronic ignition and an Orange ECU....
      Do Saginaw steering components count?
      ...pass the matches. I'll get the marshmallows.
      Can I be frank with you?
      Alright. Who should I be then?
      AAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by Jonnyuma View Post
        Do Saginaw steering components count?
        ...pass the matches. I'll get the marshmallows.
        I was just busting chops as I have discussed switching mine to the HEI unit, but the Shivvy guys at work were saying I was doing it because Dodges are Junk...... I hate Shivvy guys!!!

Comment

Naaaw, no offense taken, and I don't even like marshmallows.
          My best friend is a Chevy guy and my HEI guru, he uses it on all his pre-electronic vehicles and helped me with mine. His parts stash was especially helpful w swapping out any subpar Chinese made parts that came in my new dist.
          I like the way it works and pissing off purists is only a small part of the fun. There's absolutely nothing wrong with the Mopar electronic ign setup, although I don't think I would ever go back to it with this particular vehicle because all the wiring and firewall junk is gone and putting it all back would suck.
          Check out WWW.chevymonkey.com
          Can I be frank with you?
          Alright. Who should I be then?
          AAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by Jonnyuma View Post
            Naaaw, no offense taken, and I don't even like marshmallows.
            My best friend is a Chevy guy and my HEI guru, he uses it on all his pre-electronic vehicles and helped me with mine. His parts stash was especially helpful w swapping out any subpar Chinese made parts that came in my new dist.
            I like the way it works and pissing off purists is only a small part of the fun. There's absolutely nothing wrong with the Mopar electronic ign setup, although I don't think I would ever go back to it with this particular vehicle because all the wiring and firewall junk is gone and putting it all back would suck.
            Check out WWW.chevymonkey.com
            I am loving that site, just made it through the scumaro section, I am laughing so hard I am crying!!!!

Comment

I have a Chevy buddy too that's always bad mouthing Mopars. The other day we went to lunch in his truck and we were talking about cars just a bit on the way back to my place and I asked him what year his truck was. It's a 2005 Chevy and really showing it's age but he said it still runs good.....because it's a Chevy and he said this just as we pulled into my driveway behind my 95 Dakota. I started laughing because he knows the Dakota runs pretty decent. At least the seat in mine isn't falling apart like his is lol

Comment

Working...
              X