a temporary cure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a temporary cure

A less than full time visitor/member has decided to take a step back and return to a Ferd. His perils and problems seem to be more than he can handle on his late B. He is going to purchase my 93 5.0 H.O. Thunderbird while he sorts out where he wants to re-enter the Mopar world. He's thinking of older B Body, or more than likely back to an A body as he can do so. I'll miss that car, and kinda hope to have it back someday. BUT, my new 04 Ram 2500 with a HEMI is faster than the thunderbird! Also, my 79 Dodge 1500 4x4 project leaves for a new home tomorrow, sold it too! Sending it out with Holley, Edelbrock, Ma Mopar distributor, and Flow Tech headers too. Keeping the MSD I got from Cranky for my Ramcharger tho. Also have my 89 F250 4X4 for sale as well. Less than 3000 miles on the set of $800 worth of tires on it too. Everything BUT a/c works (needs charged is all, leaks are fixed). kinda cleaning house here When done cleaning, The inventory will be, one 2002 Buick Lesabre, an 03, 100th anniversary Road King Classic Harley, a Ramcharger, Ram 2500HD 4X4, 493 cu inch MOPAR dragster car, 1963 JD 1010 Tractor, and a 04 MB S500, and my new shop is only half full!
    Please help support for Breast Cancer, ALS, and Astrocytoma, Brain Cancer.
    "At 200 MPH, you have no friends"
    I promise to defend my country against all enemies, foreign and domestic!

So, Alan's throwing in the towel I guess?

bringin' em back ~ to the Dodge Mahal !!....

Where old Magnums can find a home.. :angel:

Comment

sad to hear a forgotten B owner throwing in the towel. The T`birds with 5 litre motors actually aren't all too shabby of a car, truth be known. What's going to happen with the car he is giving up on?

Comment

Originally posted by nonstick View Post
        sad to hear a forgotten B owner throwing in the towel. The T`birds with 5 litre motors actually aren't all too shabby of a car, truth be known. What's going to happen with the car he is giving up on?
        specs say 30 HP more than a Mustang GT. Runs VERY strong and avg's 20 mpg. Needs clear coat sanded off and redone.
        Please help support for Breast Cancer, ALS, and Astrocytoma, Brain Cancer.
        "At 200 MPH, you have no friends"
        I promise to defend my country against all enemies, foreign and domestic!

Comment

am i invited to this funereal or is it for full time members? lol it was a simple matter of economics at this pt in life the doba is here and for sale as sheer lack of cash wife has had a hard time getting worlk and my disibilty dont pay crap thanks obama clinton bush etc but my love has and will alway b mopar and with everyones blessin i will check in and offer my 2 cts worth if thats ok thanks kurt u gonna have a shot of the good tequila over my grave or the crappy stuff??????? b safe all alan

Comment

Originally posted by bigals73dart View Post
            am i invited to this funereal or is it for full time members? lol it was a simple matter of economics at this pt in life the doba is here and for sale as sheer lack of cash wife has had a hard time getting worlk and my disibilty dont pay crap thanks obama clinton bush etc but my love has and will alway b mopar and with everyones blessin i will check in and offer my 2 cts worth if thats ok thanks kurt u gonna have a shot of the good tequila over my grave or the crappy stuff??????? b safe all alan
            No need to feel too guilty. I had to give up my Magnum a few years ago too. Economics, space, etc.
            The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'
            Ronald Reagan

Comment

Working...
            X