Summit leaf spring pads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summit leaf spring pads

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/en...del/roadrunner. According to Summit, these will fit a 75-76 Charger. So, they should fit a '76 Cordoba as well, right? Anyone?

I have decided to purchase these. I will let you all know if they fit. When I think of Mopar interchange, I don't think I will be disappointed. But, I have been doing this long enough that I can easily modify and work them in. Story to follow!:clapping:

Comment

Those replace the Iso bushing set up, right? A lot of people get rid of them entirely but those should do a good job too.

Comment

Originally posted by cordoba-rick
        http://www.summitracing.com/parts/en...del/roadrunner. According to Summit, these will fit a 75-76 Charger. So, they should fit a '76 Cordoba as well, right? Anyone?
        I can't imagine why they would not. Look forward to your report.
        WPC# 12304 / 1970 Plymouth Duster / 1972 Dodge Charger Rallye / 1977 Chrysler Cordoba

www.cordobaclubusa.com

Comment

they arrived today and I am about to open the box. Next week, I will install these, new u-joints, and a sway bar. Will let you all know.

Comment

Originally posted by cordoba-rick View Post
            they arrived today and I am about to open the box. Next week, I will install these, new u-joints, and a sway bar. Will let you all know.
            I would suggest contacting CUDA ZAPPA here for help......he has lots of Mopar suspension experience, and also makes isolators for the front K-frame, torsion bar crossmember, and other parts, I believe!

If these are replacing the stock isolators for the rear springs, keep in mind that there are 4 leaf and 5 leaf springs, depending upon whether the car has HD police/trailer tow suspension, and they require different brackets, I believe.

Comment

I put them on tonight. They fit like a glove after you remove the bonded rust from the pad clamps. The rust came from the original metal/rubber original pads. I should call summit and tell them to add 75-76 Cordoba to their application chart. tomorrow is the install of the Addco rear sway bar and new u joints. I went with an aftermarket sway bar because I could not find any end links for the factory bar.

Comment

Originally posted by cordoba-rick View Post
                I put them on tonight. They fit like a glove after you remove the bonded rust from the pad clamps. The rust came from the original metal/rubber original pads. I should call summit and tell them to add 75-76 Cordoba to their application chart. tomorrow is the install of the Addco rear sway bar and new u joints. I went with an aftermarket sway bar because I could not find any end links for the factory bar.
                Good job, Rick!

I have some NOS end links and a used bar from an R-body police car; I believe they will fit all late B-body cars???

Comment

R body, I would love to put my factory sway bar on. Would you be interested in selling two NOS end links? I would really appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
                  X