Looking for Sable Tan Sunfire Metallic 1978 Magnum in Eugene, Oregon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Sable Tan Sunfire Metallic 1978 Magnum in Eugene, Oregon

Hello... I am looking for info on a 1978 Dodge Magnum that was sold in 2009 by Scott & Sons Towing in Eugene, Oregon after sitting in their yard since approximately 1996.

The car was/is Sable Tan Sunfire Metallic (brown) with a tan half vinyl roof, louvered quarter windows, tan cloth bench seat interior, two-spoke plastic tilt steering wheel, aerodynamic side mirrors, white pinstriping on sides, had one full-disc XE hubcap, and at the time I last saw it was in dire need of a replacement dash pad. The car was full of random stuff like an unopened 1990s liter of Diet Pepsi, old oil bottles and paper work stating that it was once registered to someone named Lawna Sanders in Springfield, Oregon. I have located Ms. Sanders, who has not returned my questions about the Magnum.

Had Oregon license number TBA 282 with 1995 stickers, I believe the car was a 360/2bbl but could not open the hood.

I contacted Scott & Sons Towing about the car recently, they said it was sold in 2009 but could not provide more information.

Depending on location and current condition, I may be wanting to buy it.

• Magnumguy
    replied
    OK, not sure if it would be of interest, but a guy I've contacted in Wisconsin has one just like you describe, at least the colors, but it's that cream color. Not sure if that's the same color as sable tan. PM me with your email and I'll forward the pics.

Leave a comment:

• deaconblues
    replied
    Originally posted by Magnumguy View Post
    "It's in Ohio" is an inside joke. I'd contact whoever was the auction company, maybe they have some insight. I found this on Craigslist that might help?

http://cosprings.craigslist.org/ctd/3708082772.html
    That is exactly like it, right down to the condition of the top. Will be contacting the owner.

Leave a comment:

• Magnumguy
    replied
    "It's in Ohio" is an inside joke. I'd contact whoever was the auction company, maybe they have some insight. I found this on Craigslist that might help?

http://cosprings.craigslist.org/ctd/3708082772.html

Leave a comment:

• deaconblues
    replied
    Originally posted by gn300 View Post
    It's probably in Ohio!
    Details pls?

Leave a comment:

• gn300
    replied
    It's probably in Ohio!

Leave a comment:

• deaconblues
    replied
    I don't have any pics of the car at this time, but it looked generally similar to this car (located at CTC Auto Ranch in Texas)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X