76 -77 Road Runner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 76 -77 Road Runner

Over the holiday, my wife and I went to see if this car was still in it's resting spot and it was . I have posted pics of this car before, but that was a couple of years ago. It's still in the same spot but the weeds are getting taller and the tree that is growing out of the wheel well is REALLY getting bigger! Sorry for the quality of pics it's off my phone.

The Ultimate Mopar Fan

72,73,74 Charger- 78 Magnum- 78 Supercoupe- 80 Aspen R/T- 96 Ram- 01 Stratus R/T, 2011 Charger

you need to do something about saving that car. It's a tragedy just sitting there and rotting. Is there no way to rescue it?

Comment

I agree it does need to be saved. There can't be many with the moon roof.

Comment

white gut.... bucket seats..... sunroof..... not what I call common, even for these cars.

Comment

And it's not like any of it is in bad shape.
          '67 Dart 270 4 door '72 340(9.5:1), 727, 8-3/4", A/C, original interior, big bolt discs

'77 Aspen SE 2 door '77 318, 998,8-1/4",A/C, Cruise control car,power discs,power steering

Comment

Supposedly, the guy who owns it won't sell any thing. I didn't talk to him personally, thats just what we were told by a couple of different people.

The interior really dosn't look all that bad, but it has to be worse than it looks because it's been sitting there with the windows down for at least...6 years. There are no wheels on it so I would imagine the floor is total rust....... I'll see if I can find the erlier pics ,I think I had a shot of the inside.
            The Ultimate Mopar Fan

72,73,74 Charger- 78 Magnum- 78 Supercoupe- 80 Aspen R/T- 96 Ram- 01 Stratus R/T, 2011 Charger

Comment

Originally posted by 80 Aspen RT View Post
              Supposedly, the guy who owns it won't sell any thing. I didn't talk to him personally, thats just what we were told by a couple of different people.

The interior really dosn't look all that bad, but it has to be worse than it looks because it's been sitting there with the windows down for at least...6 years. There are no wheels on it so I would imagine the floor is total rust....... I'll see if I can find the erlier pics ,I think I had a shot of the inside.
              Heck I wouldn't go hearsay. Know on the door and ask. I hope you do and can buy it to save it.

Comment

Here are the other pics, I was wrong it does have wheels, I really didn't see them this last time I looked at it. Not real good interior shots either ....but less weeds !!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Originally posted by old tired rebel View Post
                Heck I wouldn't go hearsay. Know on the door and ask. I hope you do and can buy it to save it.
                I would love to have it .........but I have WAAAAYYY too many projects now, and no more room to put any more !!!
                The Ultimate Mopar Fan

Comment

go for it!!!

bringin' em back ~ to the Dodge Mahal !!....

Where old Magnums can find a home.. :angel:

Comment

Go for it. The trim rings were optional. Must be a rare option too. Fender turn signals were part of the package.

Again it hits me. 2nd time today. I look at the hood and say "that isn't an Aspen!" and read the Road runner in the title. lol
                    '67 Dart 270 4 door '72 340(9.5:1), 727, 8-3/4", A/C, original interior, big bolt discs

'77 Aspen SE 2 door '77 318, 998,8-1/4",A/C, Cruise control car,power discs,power steering

Comment

Originally posted by 270SE View Post
                      Go for it. The trim rings were optional. Must be a rare option too. Fender turn signals were part of the package.

Again it hits me. 2nd time today. I look at the hood and say "that isn't an Aspen!" and read the Road runner in the title. lol
                      Ya shoulda had a V8 :ROFLMAO:

Comment

Originally posted by old tired rebel View Post
                        Ya shoulda had a V8 :ROFLMAO:
                        Got my fill of it today with the Chally. But gettin' real tired of hearin the rear. I wanna burn out already. :angel:

Comment

http://www.actionsalvage.com/1977-Volare.asp

it's this car minus t-tops add sunroof. I think the guy in the ad has some lofty goals price wise tho.....hoooo boy.

Comment

in the backround i seen a 69 runner and a 70 gtx. the ad says factory 340 but the air cleaner says 360. um. and then theres a 69 camaro z28 engine shot. $31k wow, that has to be the most expensive f-body ever.
                            sigpic

My Garage

Comment

gotta be a rear one with the moonroof and white interior I would go for it.
                              1979 Chrysler 300 (408 stroker) SOLD!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X