No announcement yet.

Show your F Bodies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks awesome. My 77 Road runner has a blacked out grille that we sprayed a nice metallic silver, but never had black bezels as far as I know. It would look awesome on my car for sure.
    2008 Black Jeep Liberty 4x4
    Far from stock

Comment

Originally posted by supercoupe View Post
      here's mine....

Damn nice car, still looks good supercoupe.

Can I have your grill?????????
      The Ultimate Mopar Fan

72,73,74 Charger- 78 Magnum- 78 Supercoupe- 80 Aspen R/T- 96 Ram- 01 Stratus R/T, 2011 Charger

Comment

What size tire and wheel combo are you running on the rear of your Aspen ? Thank you
        Last edited by Geno; 10-23-2011, 12:23 AM. Reason: want to delete

Comment

Originally posted by 80 Aspen RT View Post
          Damn nice car, still looks good supercoupe.

Can I have your grill?????????
          I'd still like to help ya stuff a turboed or stupidcharged 451 in that!
          Please help support for Breast Cancer, ALS, and Astrocytoma, Brain Cancer.
          "At 200 MPH, you have no friends"
          I promise to defend my country against all enemies, foreign and domestic!

Comment

Originally posted by hemisatellite View Post
            I'd still like to help ya stuff a turboed or stupidcharged 451 in that!

Yep......that would be cool!!!!!!!!!!!
            The Ultimate Mopar Fan

72,73,74 Charger- 78 Magnum- 78 Supercoupe- 80 Aspen R/T- 96 Ram- 01 Stratus R/T, 2011 Charger

Comment

really nice car.
              Mad Max

Comment

This needs a bump. I don't own an F body anymore, but hopefully will again one day soon!

Comment

I'm good with a bump and I'll raise with a video of my F Body

My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

Comment

Pretty white RT

My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

Comment

• My Aspen Street Kit Car
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X