Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cordoba/Mirada Windshield in the Albany, NY Area

Hi guys,

Anyone need one of those elusive Cordoba/Mirada windshields in the Albany, NY area. I have one in a car I am about to junk and want to see if there is any interest. You'll have to take it out. Let me know if you are interested.

John - 518-573-2372

Johnnyride......good luck in this area.........some time ago I had several R-body E-58 360 police cars that I junked, and NOBODY wanted any of the parts.....although MANY of those HD parts were useable on most any late B cars.

Still have a few parts left, including NOS Mopar stuff, and can't seem to get anybody interested........

Comment

Originally posted by R-body_mopar View Post
      Johnnyride......good luck in this area.........some time ago I had several R-body E-58 360 police cars that I junked, and NOBODY wanted any of the parts.....although MANY of those HD parts were useable on most any late B cars.

Still have a few parts left, including NOS Mopar stuff, and can't seem to get anybody interested........
      Thanks for the good wishes...And the price is right....$25 and a 12 pack of Diet Mt Dew!

I just want it to get used. Will be a shame to destroy something that everyone complains is never available.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyride View Post
        Thanks for the good wishes...And the price is right....$25 and a 12 pack of Diet Mt Dew!

I just want it to get used. Will be a shame to destroy something that everyone complains is never available.

Johnnyride, those cars are pretty scarce around here.....is there anything else in good useable condition? Parts for those are almost impossible to find around here; most all of the local junkyards that stocked all the older stuff have been turned into shopping centers......

Comment

I will actually be parting an 82 soon. I just needed it for the interior. It has 85K on it. Runs good. Only issue: Plastic bumper trim is gone

Comment

is your old interior at least usable? Just swap interiors and sell the car whole. not alot of these left, I hate to see em scrapped and replaced by a few more Hyundais and Toyotas on our roads. This being the USA, we shouldn't be driving everyone elses junk.... It makes me so sick to pull up to a light these days in my Dakota or Durango or Wrangler or Fury surrounded by Toyotas and Hon-duhs and Nissans and Hyundais. I am thoroughly disgusted by it. I just pulled my Fury out of storage and forgot just how good they feel to drive vs today's plastic sardine cans.

Comment

I wish I saw this sooner. I just bought two NOS windshields from a glass shop in Boston. I didn't need them, but they make good spares. Any other usable parts on this car, or did you scrap it already?

Comment

Originally posted by joe12459 View Post
                I wish I saw this sooner. I just bought two NOS windshields from a glass shop in Boston. I didn't need them, but they make good spares. Any other usable parts on this car, or did you scrap it already?
                Hi Joe, sorry I took so long to get back to you.

Yes, I scrapped the Mirada, so it's gone. I do still have the 82 Cordoba. I haven't done anything with it yet other than starting to remove the seats. I am still determining it's fate. It's in nicer shape then I thought when I bought it.

If you are in the Catskills, you aren't that far from me in Schodack. Let me know if you are ever in the area.

Comment

OK, sounds good. I have two Miradas, and I'm always in the market for spare parts. I'll let you know if I'm in the area. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by R-body_mopar View Post

I hope you kept the 125mph speedos. They are a direct swap. I also grabbed the power steering pumps with cooler and the oil cooler out of those cars for my Córdoba.

Comment

Working...
                    X