Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Making my Cordoba LS the way it should have been made.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent the engine guy another grand along with my B&M flexplate so my new rotating Assy can be balanced. Unfortunately i wont have the work done before the nats. I'm in military training right now and wont have the time or money to fix it in time. New ETA Dec 2013.

Comment

About to go outside to continue messing with my 1/4 panel extensions. Haven't been able to work on my cordoba. Actually been wasting money on my daily driver so the poor cordoba has been on the back burner. Hope you guys are doing well!

Comment

Glad to hear you're still on it. We all have priorities. Looking forward to seeing progress. I'm in the final stages of making a prototype rear spoiler for the mirada/cordoba styled after the old t/a challenger and new challenger but fits the contour of our cars. I may do a mold to make copies if there is enough interest.

Comment

Still playing with these damn 1/4 panel extentions. Replica plastics sent me a set for a Mirada years ago. The center was for a cordoba and actually the best piece of the three. I had to cut, section and add filler to make the extentions the right size. I decided to make the rear one solid piece so that I wouldn't have any gap or fit issues when it is completed. Looks like I'm gonna owe the govt some money this year and have a two month deployment so the poor Doba is gonna have to be put on the back burner again till I get my bills paid up.

Comment

Finally got my engine back from my builder. I'll keep you posted on the progress. Got two projects going out at once.

Comment

This so reminds me of my 81 Imperial built
              Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
              Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
              Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

Comment

http://www.moparstyle.com/forums/sho...he-81-Imperial
                Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
                Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
                Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

Comment

Always loved your Imperial BK. Still working on my build Córdoba 2.0

Comment

Ok. Finally after over 10 years I've been reunited with my engine. Thought it was lost when the machine shop closed down. Managed to track down the machinist who was working on the motor and he had it in storage. He finally gained the ambition to finish it and a few months ago I took a trip down down to Alabams to pick it up.

its a .60 over thick wall casting 360 with magnum heads, Mopar M1 manifold, eagle rods, KB 10:1 Pistons .528/484 cam.

Comment

Started attaching the accessories and noticed that I was going to have an issue with the AC compressor and the thermostat housing. Looks like I'm going to have to send my AC bracket to the machine shop and get it machined so that I can move the compressor over to the left

Comment

Comment

teaser pic. Got to clean up the chrome. Sent the bracket to the machine shop so that I can get the AC to clear the thermostat housing. Hope my pretty chrome doesn't get messed up. Also had to trim the ear off of the left side of the manifold cause it was causing an interference issue with the rear AC bracket which will also have to be modified.

Comment

Working...
                          X