This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non US Mopar Photos

Let's try this again as I deleted the old thread as the photos were disappearing from where hosted. If you are a Premium member you have the ability to upload photos directly, just be sure to choose full size. I know there's currently a bug that post the photo twice, but hopefully that will be fixed in a newer version of Vbulletin - when I someday buy another upgrade.

If you're not a premium member, please only link a photo from your photo hosting account that you will not later delete photo from, causing a broken link here.

Attached Files
    My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

Comment

Working...
    X