car show photos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• car show photos

Hi guys recently had a mopar car show drag meet here in Melbourne, and i figured you guys might want to have a look at some photos.some of these machines will be all to familiar to ya others maybe not so, either way i hope you enjoy.

love this

nice 440 duster

aussie vh coupe

one more this one running mid 9 second passes with small bock
    1969 vf

this car is just immaculate
    1970 vg valiant

That's all for now will post some more latter on.

That's great stuff. Years and YEARS ago, I got to go "back east" for one of the Mopar Nationals. I spotted a 70 Plymouth Satellite that was right hand drive. Pointed it out to my buddy, we were looking at it from the rear. He must've taken at least 1/2 minute to figure out "what's wrong with that car?" Sure looks "weird" to us here.

Comment

Nice pics,,look forward to seeing some more.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Ben Franklin

Comment

Is that Blue Challenger right hand drive?

Comment

nice pictures......thanks for sharing ditto on like to see some more....
          340 Swinger

Comment

Nice cars. Thanks for posting them.

Comment

Ozzy Mopars are so kool!
              My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

Comment

Stude

I like the RHD Stude!
                Please help support for Breast Cancer, ALS, and Astrocytoma, Brain Cancer.
                "At 200 MPH, you have no friends"
                I promise to defend my country against all enemies, foreign and domestic!

Comment

Originally posted by QUADRATIC View Post
                  Is that Blue Challenger right hand drive?
                  Yep it is.There is a place here in Melbourne that does conversions on classic mopars,however most people that bring in classic cars can and do just leave them lhd.

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Sorry i took so long to post up more photos guys,have been quite busy down here anyway since that car show/drag meet i have manged to get to one more show & a cruise day/night.enjoy

friends charger on the highway going to a show

blown hemi rod.

1.black 71 vh coupe 408 with all the good gear in it 2.friends 75 ute 360 power 3.blue charger mild 360 soon to get 408.& mine is the last one in the group.

Nice neat cuda

Friends cuda 440 power.

luv the plate,anyway that's all for now.however we got the our biggest mopar gathering in mid march & when i get back i will post some more pics.cheers guys

Comment

That's a lovely pictures. I'd like own one myself, but to expensive for now. the best looking is the third one the black colour, shape. Every girl is yours

Comment

Working...
                    X