Another One Goes Overseas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another One Goes Overseas

The guy who restored my Demon, Paul, restored this '70 Challenger convertible a few years ago. The owner has fallen on hard times with his business and was forced to sell it. He had around $70K in the car and sold it for $40K to a buyer in Sweden. Wish I had known it was for sale, I may have tried to scrape up enough to buy it.

Dodge : Challenger - eBay (item 200574439062 end time Feb-09-11 23:27:52 PST)
    The retard cannot comprehend that everyone else isn't.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak".
    ~Ted Nugent

It looks pretty tight. If you bought that then what about your plans on building a shop? Screw it just do both right? The old lady will undersatnd. LOL!!!
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Ben Franklin

Comment

Well, let's see here. I'm buying a boat she doesn't want me to buy. I'm going to build a shop she knows nothing about yet. Why not add a car? Can't get her much more pissed than she's going to be!
      The retard cannot comprehend that everyone else isn't.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak".
      ~Ted Nugent

Comment

LOL!!! Thats the way to be! Its how i do it!! Whats she going to do??? Leave and make my life easier?? LOL!!
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Ben Franklin

Comment

Some of you might remember my old 65 300 convertible. I went to Sweden about 7-8 years ago. The original 408 Dallas and Damon built for the Demon went to Sweden about 5 years ago. My brother has sold a couple Mopar that went to Sweden.

They like their Mopars there.
          Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
          Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
          Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

Comment

They could send back some Swedish Women for a change

Comment

Working...
            X