No announcement yet.

TRUCK Roll Call

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1991 Dodge Ram Club Cab D-250 3/4 ton, Auto, 360 V-8.

Comment

• 1979 Adventurer 200 4x4 a/t 318 w/holley 600 vac sec and performer intake summit cam, MSD6, flowtech headers, 35x12.5x15 mudders on 15x10 alum progressive wheels, 3.55 gears going up to 4.10's. Miles? who knows?

1990 Ramcharger 4x4 5.9 TBI a/t pwr pwr pwr 31x10.5x15 goodyears on 15x10 chrome steel wheels 3.55 gears luverne stainless running boards. Fogs and offroads, can turn midnight into noon. 85k orig miles

91 Dakota extracab shortbed 318 TBI 518 trans pwr pwr pwr color matching ARE fiberglass bed topper. 165k miles, valve seal smoke uses about a quart every 1000 miles, never been apart and still going strong, wife's truck.
      Last edited by hemisatellite; 08-13-2011, 04:52 PM.
      Please help support for Breast Cancer, ALS, and Astrocytoma, Brain Cancer.
      "At 200 MPH, you have no friends"
      I promise to defend my country against all enemies, foreign and domestic!

Comment

• Here's my stories: As a 10--11 yr old I would go to the Dodge lot where my dad sold cars & trucks. I remember 3 late 40's early 50's cream colored POWER WAGON pickups turning the wheel, pulling the gear shift & pushing in the clutch. I was & still am in awe of these Beasts, massive & rugged, so every chance I get I buy a POWER WAGON. I own 3 1947 WDX POWER WAGON pickups.

My other joy is a 57 dark blue & beige 57 Dodger POWER WAGON. The 1st year for a V-8, 1st year 1/2 ton, & 1st year for regular body on a POWER WAGON. The 1st time I saw my POWER GIANT POWER WAGON was @ our county fair
        on display with the new cars , new pickups & tractors. The truck was used to remove rough fish from our frozen MN. lakes in the winter. I thought it was the neastest looking pickup, in 1975 I bought it
        My trucks
        47 WDX orange utility body POWER WAGON
        47 WDX POWER WAGON pickup
        47 WDX POWER WAGON wrecker
        57 POWER GIANT POWER WAGON W100
        79 MACHO POWER WAGON long box
        97 Dodge 1500 4x4
        51 Willys Jeep pickup 4x4 bought today
        Selling 76 Dodge W100 short box 4x4 black my son wants to sell kind of doo -dahed up

I can't figure how to post pics but could send if some one wants to put up for me thanks
        Last edited by horaces; 08-31-2011, 12:34 AM. Reason: space

Comment

• My 2003 Parts hauler

And then my 2008 family and toy hauler.

Comment

• 2002 Dodge Dakota Sport, 3.9L, auto.
            BFRACN

Comment

• and
              and the others will come.

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

The 62 will eventually become a 4X4.....

Comment

• Originally posted by horaces View Post
                I can't figure how to post pics but could send if some one wants to put up for me thanks
                Horaces, send em to me I'll post them ronnysrestorations@yahoo.com
                Eastern Washington desert rat......The dry side of the state

Comment

• I have a 1973 Custom lwb originally was a school maint. pick up w/slant 6
                  I have had 4 different motors, currently has 318 but will be upgrading when I find a good 383 I was in the process of repainting it when wifes mustang blew a head gasket so I put it back together until wifes gets fixed. still cant upload pics so I will try to add to my garage.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	3
Size:	63.6 KB
ID:	264322 I have tree, this is my newest
                    Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
                    Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
                    Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

Comment

• I'm back in a Mopar.

Ford was too cheap on the interior and Chevy didn't have any room behind the driver in their crew cab.
                      This Ram is very comfortable and has plenty of power. There are quite a few more options over the Ford for the same price.
                      The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'
                      Ronald Reagan

Comment

Working...
                      X