• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• itsa66
    started a topic Show us your C-body!

Show us your C-body!

1978 New Yorker Brougham Salon.

Third owner, 100K miles. 440 auto, every option except leather, sunroof, Auto-Temp and Auto-Level.

• nonstick
    replied

Leave a comment:

• dodgeboy8
    replied
    Cool Car.

Leave a comment:

• 3inthedirt
    replied

WOW! Gorgeous.

My first car was a '65 Polara 2 Door Hardtop. Nice car but no comparison to this!

Leave a comment:

• rexus31
    replied
    One more of my '65 300 'vert...

...from the Winter 2011 issue of Motor Trend Classic.

Leave a comment:

• 4drfury3_65
    replied
    My son and I have a 65 Fury III. Actually, we have two; the other is for parts. Many things are ready to go. Its just that famous expense-versus-college-bills-for-several-kids that slows the project down pretty much to a halt. :-/ .....Someday it will happen.

Leave a comment:

• Wedge
    replied
    That is a sweet ride. I especially like the dash lay out, and console with tac.

Leave a comment:

• vmwonders
    replied

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Vince
    Last edited by vmwonders; 10-13-2011, 04:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Patrik
    replied
    Time for Inspection !

(Every two years for cars older the 30 years).

Regards Patrik

Leave a comment:

• Crizila
    replied
    [QUOTE=80 Aspen RT;143898]Ok , I'm ashamed to say I don't spend alot...ok any time.. in the C-body section... but there are some cool cars over here! Crizila, thats a sweet looking ride, do you miss it since you sold it?[/QUOTEActually, my wife misses driving it more than I do. I had some massive air horns on it, and she loved to honk at the trains when we were out cross country driving. They would always honk back.

Leave a comment:

• 80 Aspen RT
    replied
    Ok , I'm ashamed to say I don't spend alot...ok any time.. in the C-body section... but there are some cool cars over here! Crizila, thats a sweet looking ride, do you miss it since you sold it?

Leave a comment:

• Crizila
    replied
    Originally posted by Dobaroy View Post
    Wow Crizila, that car is super shiny! Lookin' good. Is the motor stock?
    Ya, except for the manifold and carb, it was a stock 400 with 2.5" dual exhaust. Once I put a big 1" rear anti-sway bar on it and big tires and wheels, it became a great highway cruiser. Sold it a while back to a guy that lived in Canada. The band is called "Calabrese" ( www.calabreserocks.com ) and there is a song about the car on one of their CD's called "CRIZILA".

Leave a comment:

• Dobaroy
    replied
    Wow Crizila, that car is super shiny! Lookin' good. Is the motor stock?

Leave a comment:

• Patrik
    replied
    66 NY

/ Patrik

Leave a comment:

• Crizila
    replied
    Crizila

1978 Newyorker Brougham BIG,BLACK,BAD

Leave a comment:

Working...