Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show us your C-body!

1978 New Yorker Brougham Salon.

Third owner, 100K miles. 440 auto, every option except leather, sunroof, Auto-Temp and Auto-Level.

1966 Coronet 500, 1968 D100(x2), 1978 NYB Salon, 1979 Dodge B200 Street Van, 2006 PT Limited ragtop

1968 Crown Imperial, K code 440, supposedly owned by a former Imperial club pres, was a Colorado car. will be restored over the winter months

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NOTE: pic taken at previous owner's place prior to it being delivered to me
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Only 2 defining forces have ever offered to die for you....Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.
    One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Comment

My 68 Plymouth Fury 1:

Comment

This is one almost exactly like I had in 1974-75. Mine was gun metal gray.

Comment

This is a 1965 300L. Reminds me of my 1st car, a 1965 Chrysler Newport.

Comment

Nice cars. This is my 66, 440, Auto

Last edited by Furios66; 03-08-2009, 06:44 PM. Reason: Adding a picture

Comment

What I have found that works for me is photo bucket. I have HP Image Zone. I have all of my pictures in separate albums, which I'll then go to actions and click on export. Then I'll open my photo bucket acct. click on browse. It brings up several places in the computer. Click on albums, then click on the one I want to pull pics from & load into photo bucket. When I want to post a pic I click on share. That brings up the pic by itself. If it's a new thread I'll open it first, or if it's a post I'll click on reply. Then click and drag the pic to the thread/post.
              I'm not computer savy so there's probably a better way. I do know that I have to either start (open) a thread or reply to a thread first. Then make sure I click on share. There's something like 4 choices at the top of each picture. You can also change the size of the picture when loading in photo bucket, I think.

Comment

'66 Sport Fury I had bought for just the wheels! It was a 318 Poly car with power steering and air, AM radio, console, buckets. It was saved from a salvage that was going out of business. A friend saved it, and I bought it from him. The roll-up glass and the transmission were missing. I sold it to a guy in eastern Kansas who was building an identical '66, and this had much-needed parts for his car.

I kept the wheels. They ended up on a '71 D100 Swepty, which ended up getting parted and scrapped. The wheels ended up on another Dodge in KS somewhere!
                1966 Coronet 500, 1968 D100(x2), 1978 NYB Salon, 1979 Dodge B200 Street Van, 2006 PT Limited ragtop

Comment

'70 Dodge Phoenix

Here is my Dodge Phoenix work in (very slow) progress

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...&id=1199817585

Comment

Comment

My 1972 Chrysler Newport 4dr hardtop

Comment

a guy in our local car club has a 70 300 Hurst

http://www.oldcarclub.com/1970_chrysler.htm
                        "Good luck on your project"

1970 Road Runner

Comment

Hello, any chance some one might be able to put one of mine up here for me please
                          Brian

Comment

Here's a pic of a '65 300L I found

Comment

Originally posted by larry383 View Post

This is a 1965 300L. Reminds me of my 1st car, a 1965 Chrysler Newport.
                              That looks like Don Warnaar's car! He's a long-time member of the 300 club and there are pics of it in Robert Ackersons's great book "Chrysler 300-America's most powerful car". I have a '65 300 Sport 2-dr. hdtp. in this color.

Comment

Working...
                              X