Show us your C-body!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[/IMG]

Heres some pics of my 73 Fury III, numbers matching 499, auto, 75,000 miles, all options, etc.

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Lets try this again.

Comment

I've had this '66 Fury III since 1989. Three engines, two rears and two front suspension rebuilds.

Last edited by markmopar; 03-21-2011, 11:15 PM. Reason: pic didn't attach

Comment

/ Patrik

Comment

Crizila

1978 Newyorker Brougham BIG,BLACK,BAD

Comment

66 NY

/ Patrik

Comment

Wow Crizila, that car is super shiny! Lookin' good. Is the motor stock?
              1975 Charger SE E68 323
              1976 Cordoba 360-4 500 OD 355 Sure Grip
              1977 Cordoba 400-4 727
              1979 Magnum XE 360-4

Comment

Originally posted by Dobaroy View Post
                Wow Crizila, that car is super shiny! Lookin' good. Is the motor stock?
                Ya, except for the manifold and carb, it was a stock 400 with 2.5" dual exhaust. Once I put a big 1" rear anti-sway bar on it and big tires and wheels, it became a great highway cruiser. Sold it a while back to a guy that lived in Canada. The band is called "Calabrese" ( www.calabreserocks.com ) and there is a song about the car on one of their CD's called "CRIZILA".

Comment

Ok , I'm ashamed to say I don't spend alot...ok any time.. in the C-body section... but there are some cool cars over here! Crizila, thats a sweet looking ride, do you miss it since you sold it?
                  The Ultimate Mopar Fan

72,73,74 Charger- 78 Magnum- 78 Supercoupe- 80 Aspen R/T- 96 Ram- 01 Stratus R/T, 2011 Charger

Comment

[QUOTE=80 Aspen RT;143898]Ok , I'm ashamed to say I don't spend alot...ok any time.. in the C-body section... but there are some cool cars over here! Crizila, thats a sweet looking ride, do you miss it since you sold it?[/QUOTEActually, my wife misses driving it more than I do. I had some massive air horns on it, and she loved to honk at the trains when we were out cross country driving. They would always honk back.

Comment

Time for Inspection !

(Every two years for cars older the 30 years).

Regards Patrik

Comment

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Vince
                        Last edited by vmwonders; 10-13-2011, 04:39 PM.

Comment

That is a sweet ride. I especially like the dash lay out, and console with tac.
                          Never take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

My son and I have a 65 Fury III. Actually, we have two; the other is for parts. Many things are ready to go. Its just that famous expense-versus-college-bills-for-several-kids that slows the project down pretty much to a halt. :-/ .....Someday it will happen.

Comment

One more of my '65 300 'vert...

...from the Winter 2011 issue of Motor Trend Classic.

"What ain't no country I ever heard of. They speak English in What?" - Jules Winnfield

Comment

WOW! Gorgeous.

My first car was a '65 Polara 2 Door Hardtop. Nice car but no comparison to this!

Comment

Working...
                                X