Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show us your C-body!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Here is my 65 fury III with a blown 440.

    Comment


    • #62
      Very nice Revman.

      Comment


      • #63
        One of the first... runs drives and stops, and last time she was out of the shop turned low 12's...

        '65 Polara... Kinda stock... at least by ear at 10'

        Comment


        • #64
          1965 Chrysler 300 Convertible

          "What ain't no country I ever heard of. They speak English in What?" - Jules Winnfield

          Comment


          • #65
            Here,s my 71 phoenix, that,s what the fury was sold as down here in oz this is one of the last as chrysler oz brought in a locally built replacement. the phoenix,s were sold as the 400 series(400 hardtops-bb, 400 sedans-sb) mine is number 002 of the 400 and she is a daily driver with 77,000 miles. i have the sport grille,rear demister,side skirts,and 3 sets of hubcaps(cheaper than mags)


            Comment


            • #66
              Here's mine, a numbers-matching 68 Sport Fury vert with L-code 440, 727, PS, PDB, 3.23SG, power bucket seats, windows, locks, and no AC...



              Working on her slowly - too many irons in the fire these days.

              Clair
              67 Cuda Vert, 68 Sport Fury Vert 440HP, 69 Valiant 100 340 EFI, 74 Dart Swinger 440, 86 Shelby Charger (for sale); Check out www.moparfins.com !

              Comment


              • #67
                Ok, not mine, but a fellow's from another site. A 1964 Chrysler Windsor Convertible.
                He should be joining up here soon as he's gonna need some info on just where to begin on the restoration.

                When seconds count, help is only MINUTES AWAY!! Arm thyself!!

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by Sputnik72 View Post
                  Ok, not mine, but a fellow's from another site. A 1964 Chrysler Windsor Convertible.
                  He should be joining up here soon as he's gonna need some info on just where to begin on the restoration.

                  wow that's a nice car lol looks even better in my back yard but seriously if anyone can help me out on tips for resto it would be greatly appreciated

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Welcome to the site!! First off, take lots of pics before and during disassembly and bag and tag screws and small parts. Don't know how much experience you have with old Mopars but it's about impossible to remember where everything goes. I've been parting cars since the mid 70's and I've forgotten a lot.....

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by 64windsor View Post
                      wow that's a nice car lol looks even better in my back yard but seriously if anyone can help me out on tips for resto it would be greatly appreciated
                      HEEEYYYY!!! Glad you found us! :clapping: Hope you get all the help you need to restore that beauty right! I'd love to have a big convertible cruiser like that! Maybe someday. Too many other irons in the fire for me right now.

                      Cranky's right though......DEFINITELY take your time during dis-assembly and catalog everything well. Don't shortcut on the labels either, cuz, if you're like me, later on, when you get back to them, you'll forget what that "shorthand" meant!

                      Got any of those interior pics yet?
                      When seconds count, help is only MINUTES AWAY!! Arm thyself!!

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by clair.davis View Post
                        Here's mine, a numbers-matching 68 Sport Fury vert with L-code 440, 727, PS, PDB, 3.23SG, power bucket seats, windows, locks, and no AC...



                        Working on her slowly - too many irons in the fire these days.

                        Clair
                        Very nice!
                        Last edited by CudaZappa; 10-19-2010, 04:51 AM.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          1964 chrysler windsor engine size

                          hi i am restoring a 1964 chrysler windsor and i am not sure exactly what motor is in it how can i go about finding this out?

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            From some short research over at Allpar.com, it seems that your Windsor is going to be a Polysphere 318C.I. (318 Poly), if a V-8 or a 108C.I. if a 6 cylinder.
                            Here is my findings at Allpar--->Canadian engines - Mopar, Chryco, and others - full history
                            Some great historical reading on much of Chrysler's Canadian side, if you care to read it.
                            When seconds count, help is only MINUTES AWAY!! Arm thyself!!

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Sorry....edited due to double post.
                              Last edited by Sputnik72; 10-25-2010, 10:49 PM. Reason: double post
                              When seconds count, help is only MINUTES AWAY!! Arm thyself!!

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by Sputnik72 View Post
                                HEEEYYYY!!! Glad you found us! :clapping: Hope you get all the help you need to restore that beauty right! I'd love to have a big convertible cruiser like that! Maybe someday. Too many other irons in the fire for me right now.

                                Cranky's right though......DEFINITELY take your time during dis-assembly and catalog everything well. Don't shortcut on the labels either, cuz, if you're like me, later on, when you get back to them, you'll forget what that "shorthand" meant!

                                Got any of those interior pics yet?
                                I used paper lunch bags when I broke down my 63 300 pacesetter, easy to write notes on the outside even diagrams.... even sokes up oil drippings....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X