No announcement yet.

Show us your C-body!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need to figure out how to post pics. Once I can I will show off my project 65 Polara. It has parts from all of my other polaras I have owned (69 4 dr HT, 66 2 dr HT) It has feen fun and frustrating to get this car to how it is today, but I have learned a ton about classic mopars, as well as the main fact the 65 and older mopars don't like 66 and newer mopars. Since april I have cleaned up a 383 from a 68 Charger, rebuilt the front and rear suspension with parts from PST, Freshened up the 727(reverse manual) from my 69 Polara, and installed a B body rear end with 3.91s and sure grip, I also installed interior from my 66 Polara. I just was able to start the engine last night, and hopefully in the next week will have it tuned. If anyone could help me with pics I would love to post the pics in the next following days.
    2009 Dodge Challenger T/A
    2000 Dodge Dakota R/T
    1965 Dodge Polara
    1976 GMC 3/4 ton
    1986 HD Sportster 883

Comment

Thanks. I got this from a wrecking yard. First link is when I got it. Second shows close to how it is now. I need to do a new vid and pictures. Motor is a little cleaner now. I can send pictures if you want to drop me a line at slowmotion4x4@hotmail.com

This is when I got it
      http://bbs.zuwharrie.com/content/topic,61603.0.html

Shows interior and motor
      YouTube - 1966 Plymouth Fury 440 almost done

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
      Wow, that '66 looks just like the one my brother used to own from 1976 to 1998. Except his had a 318 V-8 engine. Do you have any more photos of yours you could post here? (Engine, dash, etc.)

I always did like those '66 Furys, even though I owned a '66 Dart GT from 1979 to 2002.

Comment

Looking great Furios66, you are doing a real good job on it, I hope mine turns out as well but I didn't start out with as solid a car.

Comment

WOW, That is a beautiful car, Love the color, and the wheels..... can I ask what size they are and about the offset they have? That simalar look would be nice on my 71 Polara Hardtop...!
          71 Dodge Polara 4dr Custom 318

01 Dodge Ram 1500 360 Magnum

Comment

your car is a nice ride i have 2 monacos same year

i wish i were close i'd love too help ya ,,,,don't mind me asking what did ya give for it ,,,, e mail me at dougdaniel50@yahoo.com if you need parts

Comment

Who was that for Doug?

Comment

Sweet 300 Hurst!

Originally posted by larry383 View Post
                I Want! Nice car.

Comment

Originally posted by Furios66 View Post
                  Thanks. I got this from a wrecking yard. First link is when I got it. Second shows close to how it is now. I need to do a new vid and pictures. Motor is a little cleaner now. I can send pictures if you want to drop me a line at slowmotion4x4@hotmail.com

This is when I got it
                  http://bbs.zuwharrie.com/content/topic,61603.0.html

Shows interior and motor
                  YouTube - 1966 Plymouth Fury 440 almost done
                  Great Job so far.

Comment

My 69' A58 Sportgrain Newport 2 door HT

It's got wood ! [IMG]htthttp://i824.photobucket.com/albums/zz161/69B5SWINGER340/P1000543.jpgp://[/IMG]

Comment

Nice Newport! I don't think I have ever seen one with the woodgrain like that, only a '68 convertible.

Originally posted by 69B5SWINGER340 View Post
                      It's got wood ! [IMG]htthttp://i824.photobucket.com/albums/zz161/69B5SWINGER340/P1000543.jpgp://[/IMG]

Comment

nice
                        "Good luck on your project"

1970 Road Runner

Comment

Originally posted by 69B5SWINGER340 View Post
                          Definition: Land Yacht: See picture above. That is the First Chrysler that had wood siding other than Town and Country of the late 40's and early 50's. And Wagons later years

Comment

From Sweden comes a...

1970 Chrysler 300 4 dr HT !

Last edited by swedish300; 01-08-2010, 07:03 AM.
                            The Golden 300

Comment

1966 NewYorker

/ Patrik

Comment

tti:

/ P

Comment

Working...
                                X