• Show
Clear All

• Patrik
    replied

/ Patrik

Leave a comment:

• markmopar
    replied
    I've had this '66 Fury III since 1989. Three engines, two rears and two front suspension rebuilds.

Last edited by markmopar; 03-21-2011, 11:15 PM. Reason: pic didn't attach

Leave a comment:

• furyous3
    replied
    [/IMG]

Heres some pics of my 73 Fury III, numbers matching 499, auto, 75,000 miles, all options, etc.

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Lets try this again.

Leave a comment:

• Mush
    replied
    Originally posted by Sputnik72 View Post
    HEEEYYYY!!! Glad you found us! :clapping: Hope you get all the help you need to restore that beauty right! I'd love to have a big convertible cruiser like that! Maybe someday. Too many other irons in the fire for me right now.

Cranky's right though......DEFINITELY take your time during dis-assembly and catalog everything well. Don't shortcut on the labels either, cuz, if you're like me, later on, when you get back to them, you'll forget what that "shorthand" meant!

Got any of those interior pics yet?
    I used paper lunch bags when I broke down my 63 300 pacesetter, easy to write notes on the outside even diagrams.... even sokes up oil drippings....

Leave a comment:

• Sputnik72
    replied
    Sorry....edited due to double post.
    Last edited by Sputnik72; 10-25-2010, 10:49 PM. Reason: double post

Leave a comment:

• Sputnik72
    replied
    From some short research over at Allpar.com, it seems that your Windsor is going to be a Polysphere 318C.I. (318 Poly), if a V-8 or a 108C.I. if a 6 cylinder.
    Here is my findings at Allpar--->Canadian engines - Mopar, Chryco, and others - full history
    Some great historical reading on much of Chrysler's Canadian side, if you care to read it.

Leave a comment:

• 64windsor
    replied
    1964 chrysler windsor engine size

hi i am restoring a 1964 chrysler windsor and i am not sure exactly what motor is in it how can i go about finding this out?

Leave a comment:

• Moved - Left No Forwarding Address
    replied
    Originally posted by clair.davis View Post
    Here's mine, a numbers-matching 68 Sport Fury vert with L-code 440, 727, PS, PDB, 3.23SG, power bucket seats, windows, locks, and no AC...

Working on her slowly - too many irons in the fire these days.

Clair
    Very nice!
    Last edited by CudaZappa; 10-19-2010, 04:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Sputnik72
    replied
    Originally posted by 64windsor View Post
    wow that's a nice car lol looks even better in my back yard but seriously if anyone can help me out on tips for resto it would be greatly appreciated
    HEEEYYYY!!! Glad you found us! :clapping: Hope you get all the help you need to restore that beauty right! I'd love to have a big convertible cruiser like that! Maybe someday. Too many other irons in the fire for me right now.

Cranky's right though......DEFINITELY take your time during dis-assembly and catalog everything well. Don't shortcut on the labels either, cuz, if you're like me, later on, when you get back to them, you'll forget what that "shorthand" meant!

Got any of those interior pics yet?

Leave a comment:

• Cranky
    replied
    Welcome to the site!! First off, take lots of pics before and during disassembly and bag and tag screws and small parts. Don't know how much experience you have with old Mopars but it's about impossible to remember where everything goes. I've been parting cars since the mid 70's and I've forgotten a lot.....

Leave a comment:

• 64windsor
    replied
    Originally posted by Sputnik72 View Post
    Ok, not mine, but a fellow's from another site. A 1964 Chrysler Windsor Convertible.
    He should be joining up here soon as he's gonna need some info on just where to begin on the restoration.

wow that's a nice car lol looks even better in my back yard but seriously if anyone can help me out on tips for resto it would be greatly appreciated

Leave a comment:

• Sputnik72
    replied
    Ok, not mine, but a fellow's from another site. A 1964 Chrysler Windsor Convertible.
    He should be joining up here soon as he's gonna need some info on just where to begin on the restoration.

Leave a comment:

• clair.davis
    replied
    Here's mine, a numbers-matching 68 Sport Fury vert with L-code 440, 727, PS, PDB, 3.23SG, power bucket seats, windows, locks, and no AC...

Working on her slowly - too many irons in the fire these days.

Clair

Leave a comment:

• dg6oo2
    replied
    Here,s my 71 phoenix, that,s what the fury was sold as down here in oz this is one of the last as chrysler oz brought in a locally built replacement. the phoenix,s were sold as the 400 series(400 hardtops-bb, 400 sedans-sb) mine is number 002 of the 400 and she is a daily driver with 77,000 miles. i have the sport grille,rear demister,side skirts,and 3 sets of hubcaps(cheaper than mags)

Leave a comment:

• rexus31
    replied
    1965 Chrysler 300 Convertible

Leave a comment:

Working...
X