X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

It doesn't get more Big Cool than a Fury GT

My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

Comment

My 1965 Dodge Monaco with a 413 4bbl, ps, pb, factory console mounted tach, under dash a/c, one re-paint, original interior, and 108,000 miles.

Comment

Originally posted by monacoman View Post
            My 1965 Dodge Monaco with a 413 4bbl, ps, pb, factory console mounted tach, under dash a/c, one re-paint, original interior, and 108,000 miles.
            That link doesn't work the way you used it. See if Google has a help topic on posting you photos hosted there on boards to use the proper link.
            My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

Comment

300L - Last of the real Letter cars

Comment

Working...
              X