C-Body Mopar Photos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C-Body Mopar Photos

Let's try this again as I deleted the old thread as the photos were disappearing from where hosted. If you are a Premium member you have the ability to upload photos directly, just be sure to choose full size. I know there's currently a bug that post the photo twice, but hopefully that will be fixed in a newer version of Vbulletin - when I someday buy another upgrade.

If you're not a premium member, please only link a photo from your photo hosting account that you will not later delete photo from, causing a broken link here.

Attached Files
    My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

Attached Files
    My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Peter
        '65 Chrysler 300 vert 413/4spd ; '69 Monaco 500 318/727 ; '69 Monaco 3-seat wagon 383HP/727

Comment

Peter
          '65 Chrysler 300 vert 413/4spd ; '69 Monaco 500 318/727 ; '69 Monaco 3-seat wagon 383HP/727

Comment

Peter

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]
              Peter

Comment

Gotta love a land yacht

Comment

One bad C body!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Cool cars!

Comment

Originally posted by Crizila View Post
                        I'm not a huge C body guy.......but that's a cool car!!!
                        The Ultimate Mopar Fan

72,73,74 Charger- 78 Magnum- 78 Supercoupe- 80 Aspen R/T- 96 Ram- 01 Stratus R/T, 2011 Charger

Comment

Can't even imagine the sheer amount on man hours blocking out a C-body to get it black single stage. Crizila, my hat is off to you. Here's another along the same theme.

Comment

Comment

Here's mine:

[
                              Last edited by rexus31; 09-16-2017, 10:16 AM.
                              "What ain't no country I ever heard of. They speak English in What?" - Jules Winnfield

Comment

Working...
                              X