1977 Chrysler T&C Wagon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1977 Chrysler T&C Wagon

I just found a 1977 Chrysler Town & Country Wagon - 9p, 440, 4 bbl, auto, air, brkes, 54,000 miles on od. pedals don't seem overly worn so may be true miles. Decent re-paint doesn't look like any rust that's been covered up - except a little cosmo work on rear corner and a pc of chrome with a big honk'n screw holding it on by the corner damage. Front door handle won't work, passenger rear window motor won't work. Upholstery in "very" good condition - over all - a very good cruiser or tow car. Now the big question - what's this thing worth?? Their ask'n $9.

Sounds like a nice boat. Big comfortable wagon. Not sure what it would be worth.

Comment

$900 or $9,000? For 9,000 it'd have to be 100% perfect, the rarity of those cars means they will beat you up on parts if you don't have an insurance check to fix them. For $900, it's okay to have a few parts in need of replacement if it runs out and drives, because they will cost you.
      '67 Dart 270 4 door '72 340(9.5:1), 727, 8-3/4", A/C, original interior, big bolt discs

'77 Aspen SE 2 door '77 318, 998,8-1/4",A/C, Cruise control car,power discs,power steering

Comment

That's one of those "it's worth what someone will pay for it" cars. I wouldn't think it would be a high demand car so I wouldn't pay top dollar for it. If it's $9,000, for me, Jimmy Hoffa better be in the back seat.
        His car wasn't that fast, I caught him on the return road and passed him in the pits.
        2006 Dodge 2500 CTD

Comment

$1500-$2000 tops.

Comment

anything ever happen with this car?

Comment

$1500-$2000 tops. :yeah that:

Comment

This was pretty much mine almost to a "T". I tell you what, that was some kinda big car. And by big I mean biiiiiiiiiiiiig. It was a big car when cars were big.

Lay a sheet of full size plywood in it without issue. Never needed a pickem' up. Took it to swap meets and it was the sleep vehicle. Easy easy fit to lay out sleeping ags and be quite comfy and did it many a time.

Comment

Mom and Dad had a 73 Ferd Town and country wagon complete with wood grain sides when I was in High school. I took it instead of my 69 Mustang on dates when I was fairly sure things were gonna "happen", and I'm NOT talking about putting sheets of plywood in the back! "things" usually worked out VERY WELL!
                  Please help support for Breast Cancer, ALS, and Astrocytoma, Brain Cancer.
                  "At 200 MPH, you have no friends"
                  I promise to defend my country against all enemies, foreign and domestic!

Comment

Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
                    Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
                    Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

Comment

Working...
                    X