My 1974 Dodge Monaco

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 1974 Dodge Monaco

This one did not start out as a police car, but was originally three shades of green with a 360 motor. Now its got the 440 cubic inch engine with all the cop goodies. A few deviations were taken from the movie car, mainly because there were noticeable deviations between the movie cars themselves. A CD / MP3 stereo, remote trunk, adjustable ignition timing and power heated seats add a little concealed convenience without taking away from the character of the original.

Comment

can you post more pics?

Comment

I just post everything I have in the album. I know it's pic heavy. I'll go down later and take some macro shots of the inside of the valve stems.

Comment

lol I'm just jealous cause I can't figure out how to post pics on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by jasperjacko View Post
            can you post more pics?

Good one......lol! :ROFLMAO:

Comment

Nice car. Drove a few of them when they were new.

Comment

Damn....LOL. Had a 440 powered 78 Fury cop car for a short time. Had a hard time trying to make it run right without breaking the bank but once it did, it ran hard! Yeah, I want so see dem valve stems lol.

Jacko, everything you need to find out how to post pics should be in the FAQ's but if you don't have premium membership, the only way is to use a photo hosting site like photobucket or other similar host sites.

Comment

Working...
                X